Double Birthday Bash with firework display (1 Viewer)

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Ash
The birthday bash at Billing is on 7-9th Nov. Can you please clarify how many nights camping it is? Do we arrive on the 7th and leave on the 9th?

Thanks
Pamala and Nigel

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Ash
The birthday bash at Billing is on 7-9th Nov. Can you please clarify how many nights camping it is? Do we arrive on the 7th and leave on the 9th?

Thanks
Pamala and Nigel

Hi Pamala and Nigel

Yes for most that is correct, unfortunately there is the odd fun member who can only make Saturday to Sunday but it is great that they are coming.:thumb:

Could I, at this point, remind those members that still need to pay that I think the deadline is the 22nd so you need to think about getting your payments in.

If for some unfortunately reason, you cannot attend can you let us know so that we can offer the place to other members.

Thanks
Pammy

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Have you paid yet Pammy? I know you were a little tardy :whistle::rollonfloor:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Have you paid yet Pammy? I know you were a little tardy :whistle::rollonfloor:

adj. tar·di·er, tar·di·est 1. Occurring, arriving, acting, or done after the scheduled, expected, or usual time; late.
2. Moving slowly; sluggish.

Wel!!!!!!!!!!!! Ave you:Doh:
Geo

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
when you see Ash tell him Ill have his catch for Bait !!!!!!!!! save wasting it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo[/QUOTE]

Geo you better take your own bait mate as i will need mine myself:winky: oh thats if you can catch one as you didnot catch at the last meet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
when you see Ash tell him Ill have his catch for Bait !!!!!!!!! save wasting it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

(quote/)Geo you better take your own bait mate as i will need mine myself:winky: oh thats if you can catch one as you did not catch any at the last meet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/quote]
Sorry Ash thought i had explained :Doh:
There wasn't any big enough for me to bother with:thumb:
Geo

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
adj. tar·di·er, tar·di·est 1. Occurring, arriving, acting, or done after the scheduled, expected, or usual time; late.
2. Moving slowly; sluggish.

Wel!!!!!!!!!!!! Ave you:Doh:
Geo

If you and Bryan care to look at the calendar you will see who has and hasn't paid - of course I've paid - only just mind you, but I've paid:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Whats all this talk about blooming fishing. :Angry:
After being sat on my ar#e on a grassy bank at Wolvey for four and three quarter hours, without catching as much as a bl##dy tadpole, you know what you can do with yer rudddy fishing. :Angry::Angry::Angry: :ROFLMAO:

Now that we have established that I won't be partaking in the utmost cruelist of sports, (cruel when the guy two pegs away catches 13, and you catch nowt), I am really looking forward to this meet.

TTFN,

Jock.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Probably for the best Jock:thumb:and be good to see you both again
These fish at this meet are predators and fight back, can you bring a Fire fighters buddy harness with you Im a little worried about Ash getting dragged in (by a passing Jet Ski,) it certainly wont be a fish:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Probably for the best Jock:thumb:and be good to see you both again
These fish at this meet are predators and fight back, can you bring a Fire fighters buddy harness with you Im a little worried about Ash getting dragged in (by a passing Jet Ski,) it certainly wont be a fish:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

This is where the 'old boy' ends up eating his own words and not any fish :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Geo

I'll try George, but I am not sure if they do a childrens size in the harness . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jock.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi all, due to some dope (me :Doh:) not putting it in Susan's diary she now has appointments for the Saturday morning so expect us late afternoon. Maybe I should change my name to Richard Cranium.

Olley

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
According to the calendar and information received, the following funsters have yet to pay for their pitch

Pappajohn
CLS
The Legend
Yoolie
TonyP
Teasy 2007
MarkandSue
Patsy4

This is just a gentle reminder that you only have until the 22nd to get your £19paid. Please also remember to inform either Ash or myself once you have done this so that we can update the calendar.

See you all soon
Pammy

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Pammy/Ash

What's happening about eating? Are we all doing our own thing then meeting up for drinks and a chat? Does anyone know if the resturant is ok.

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Pammy/Ash

What's happening about eating? Are we all doing our own thing then meeting up for drinks and a chat? Does anyone know if the resturant is ok.

Hi Dane

Everyone will do their own thing on the Friday; I don't know what the restaurant is like - sorry.

On Saturday, we are organising faggots and Peas with hot dogs. We will also be putting some drink on the table but no doubt others will be some drink as well, as usual.

We are planning to put some gazebo's together to give us shelter should the weather be crap (as usual) so it would be appreciated if any funsters have gazebo's, if they could bring them as they may come in handy. :winky:

Also we are hoping to do a raffle to raise some money for a charity so help with prizes would also be appreciated.:thumb:

Last but not least, the main thing on the agenda is just to have a bloody great time.:thumb:

See you soon.
Pammy

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Most helpfully young lady. Have got something for the raffle, looking forward to it.

PS: What are faggots?

Last edited:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Pammy

To add to the faggots and peas, Nigel and I would like to provide the desert.

We hope that apple crumble with custard or cream will suffice, if anyone doesn't like it please will they pm me so that we can offer an alternative.

Pammy, if you could let us know nearer the time the final number we will ensure we have sufficient supplies.

Looking forward to the party.

Thanks - Nigel and Pamala

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Most helpfully young lady. Have got something for the raffle, looking forward to it.

PS: What are faggots?

Hi Dane,

Meatballs.........but made from offal, and blooming awful too. :thumbdown: Well, for me anyway.

Now then, Apple Crumble and cream or custard, that's the bizzo. :thumb: Cheers N & P.

Jock.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Hi Pammy

We hope that apple crumble with custard or cream will suffice, if anyone doesn't like it please will they pm me so that we can offer an alternative.

Pammy, if you could let us know nearer the time the final number we will ensure we have sufficient supplies.

Apple crumble now we're talking that will hit the spot on a cold night.:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Dane,

Meatballs.........but made from offal, and blooming awful too. :thumbdown: Well, for me anyway.

Now then, Apple Crumble and cream or custard, that's the bizzo. :thumb: Cheers N & P.

Jock.
Youv'e got a nerve Jock:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haggis is a traditional Scottish dish.
There are many recipes, most of which have in common the following ingredients: sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours.

A faggot is a kind of meatball, a traditional dish in the UK,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-0>[1]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-1>[2]</SUP> especially the Midlands of England.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-GBK_2-0>[3]</SUP> It is made from meat off-cuts A faggot is traditionally made from pig heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes breadcrumbs. The mixture is shaped in the hand into balls,

Faggot or fag, in modern North American and Australian English is a word, and generally a pejorative slur term, for a gay or effeminate man. Its use has spread to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world.

Not sure which Faggot pammy intends having:Blush:
Geo

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
you mean a hagis is not a Scottish animal? :cry:

Sorry can't make the faggots, but should be in time to get the hot dog.

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Pammy

What a really nice gesture, apple crumble will go down just wonderful. Thank you so much.:thumb::Smile:

I'm keeping an eye on the numbers at the moment as there are still 10 vans that need to pay before next Wednesday (the deadline).

Thanks once again - I will definitely keep you informed.

Pammy

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Youv'e got a nerve Jock:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haggis is a traditional Scottish dish.
There are many recipes, most of which have in common the following ingredients: sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours.

A faggot is a kind of meatball, a traditional dish in the UK,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-0>[1]</SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-1>[2]</SUP> especially the Midlands of England.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-GBK_2-0>[3]</SUP> It is made from meat off-cuts A faggot is traditionally made from pig heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes breadcrumbs. The mixture is shaped in the hand into balls,

Faggot or fag, in modern North American and Australian English is a word, and generally a pejorative slur term, for a gay or effeminate man. Its use has spread to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world.

Geo

That's why it has taken decades for me to be able to eat Haggis George. Anyway, there is that much, fat , salt, pepper, and stock in it, that you can't really taste much else. We Scots were never known for healthy eating. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geo
Maybe not George, but I am definitely sure which one I'll be trying, ie, one which requires a knife and fork, with a spoon at the ready, for Nigel & Pamela's apple crumble. Bring it on. :thumb:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
I am bringing the choccy cups, baileys, and amaretto, will that do, do you need onions for the hot dogs, and some finger buns:ROFLMAO: will ustle something up for the raffle too:thumb:
ruth

Ash

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I am bringing the choccy cups, baileys, and amaretto, will that do, do you need onions for the hot dogs, and some finger buns:ROFLMAO: will ustle something up for the raffle too:thumb:
ruth

Thankyou Ruth , anything much apreciated there will be plenty of hungry mouths to feed :thumb:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
ruth

Oy you, I thought the choccy cups, baileys and amaretto were for me:cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll talk to you on Friday about the other things:winky:

Ash

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
hello

looks like we are in for a great weekend, so if anyone one else wants to come along we have a few places left to fill,:thumb: pm me if you want come and i will give you the details :winky::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back