Dometic rooflight spares

Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Posts
38
Likes collected
15
Location
Isle of Man
Funster No
78,066
MH
Just Looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, I have a Fiat 150 camper with a damaged roof light, I have taken a pic of the lable in the perspex, it is:
DOT - 76B AS-5 M-50G V-WB 43R-001745 AEG S/Q/ <PMMA> SE1490GO700X500, looking for spare rooflight, anyone have any idea where I can get one at the best price?
 
I ordered a new roof light from Jackson’s Leisure it was £255.90
1790547266946.jpeg
 
I bought the whole thing from olearys as frame hinge and top all damaged from storm Dara last year.
 
I bought the whole thing from olearys as frame hinge and top all damaged from storm Dara last year.
OK thanks for the supplier link, don't want the whole thing really as it's just the perspex unit I need.
 

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Log in

Already a member? Log in here.

Forum posts reflect the views of individual users and not MotorhomeFun.
MotorhomeFun does not endorse or verify user-generated content.

Back
Top