• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Dometic LS100 + LS200 Fridge Vents-Black + Thetford Storage Access Doors Size 3+4+5-Black (1 Viewer)

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
I am planning the next stage of a change to our 2016 Bailey Approach Advance 640 for my on going individuall customisation of the van.
The LS100/200 are for the actual vents. If anyone has and selling the vents +recess fitting frames and winter covers, I would consider the package.
The Thetford storage doors, Door 3 (normally toilet cassette door), Door 4 (usually gas locker door) and Door 5 (general storage door) I am not bothered if they have Lock barrells+keys or the door inserts. (if not aware what sizes 3,4+5 are just send frame external dimensions)
Preferably Black but would consider Grey if you have them.
Depending what anyone has, vent or door wise, I could alter my search for other matching parts I will need, ie 240v external inlet socket point, external flush filler cap and Whale heater external vent cover (if you have any of these also?).
I can locate some parts fairly easily but others I might consider plastic painting, so again Black or Grey are both options for any of above parts listed.
Unlikely anyone local to me (Carnoustie, Angus) will have any above so carriage is most likely but as the parts are light and not excessively large P+P wont be too expensive which I could organise (at my expense obviously).
Also 2016 Peugeot centre glove box to the OEM fit drinks holder/usb aux outlet consul if anyone selling 1.
Thanks for looking.

Markas

Free Member
Jul 13, 2017
Bressuire, Deux-Sevres
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Off and on since 2015
Good luck with your project...sounds fun. Was going to say why not repaint components to your preference but you mentioned it in your post

OP
OP
Euro330

Euro330

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
Carnoustie
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 640
Exp
About 5years
Cheers, I would prefer the main moveable components to be the solid colour but likes of the Whale heater external vent might get away with painting, heat dependant.
Cheers, Graeme

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back