• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD DJI Phantom 3 standard drone (1 Viewer)

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
I am taking the opportunity to upgrade my drone and do not wish to have two registered to me. I did post one of my first videos on here in my Fanny the Fiat thread in Continental Touring, France last year. I described it as similar to watching paint dry, it was early days and Lenny HB thought watching paint dry was better!

So, its a couple of years old had minimal flying in reality being used in France mainly for filming the steam railways. Hopefully the pictures below will provide all the information you may need and of course when online I will be available for questions (and of course to answer those submitted while offline). In addition to the drone and it’s bits I include a mount for using an Apple iPad mini with it and the carry or transport hard back pack.

The pictures include a detail of one of the blades, it has a green tinge where I flew it into a gorse bush in North Wales. Despite the colouring it still flies well. There are of course spare propeller blades as you will see from the photos. I simply must remember to orientate myself in the same direction as the drone then left will be left and not right!

If you are not familiar with DJI products just type the title into Google and you should be able to find out far more than I can tell you. The tutorials are particularly useful and I recommend them.

How much? It is £210 including next day delivery, provided you decide to buy before 3pm. Offers are acceptable in increments of £10 above the asking price. Payment by Paypal or Electronic transfer.

9DB4C03D-F2AF-461A-B7E9-D4CC811DB331.jpeg

This is the outside of the case, I suspect i should have removed some sort of protective cover when i bought it which I failed to do.

ACBBCE31-CD3B-4975-A2BE-CCE655D93B94.jpeg

This is the back of the carry case and the only position to open safely to remove the contents.

F82E5658-EEB9-44FB-8406-FE6D7A02FAE8.jpeg

A view of the case opened displaying contents, there is only one battery but spaces for three.

AAC66A46-AEEC-4EBB-9ECA-267BFA4894E8.jpeg

Everything out of the case, perfectly positioned upside down, now you know how I hit the gorse bush.

95482458-BBF0-4C62-BFE2-385EEEC738D3.jpeg

Detail shot of the prop blades and a glimpse of the bag they go in. The USB lead for connecting the controller to the charging point and downloading files updating firmware etc.
A5665813-B083-4326-A06E-6DFF01E71F28.jpeg

Detail shot of gorse stains on the prop blade.
F228E8B0-F5F8-4D53-BF3C-A54B575BF2B2.jpeg

Everything out of the bag, personalisation decals, spares, screwdriver and hex keys, charger, leads etc.

88A4A185-35BF-47EA-9A5C-8E69D2BDF995.jpeg

Detail of adaptor for iPad mini

8B0723BC-D3A7-408A-95F3-023D5D767CC1.jpeg

Everything back in the bag.

There will not be a micro SD card with it, sorry, and I recommend you use nothing less than 32 GB unless you are good and remember to download your content. I failed to do this and missed the card full notification on my iPhone (hence the move up to ipad mini for bigger screen), I can not say how frustrating it was using a small card, 8 GB, thinking you have captured wonderful stuff to find zilch.

Thank you for your interest.

Clive

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
There is a new law coming this month re training and registering drones isn't there?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
You are quite right and it affects this one and its replacement because its mass exceeds 250 milligrammes. Details of the requirement can be found on the CAA website. The requirements are not onerous.

Clive

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Upgrading to a Mavic Pro. Why, well the Phantom is 2.7 K and I would now like to be able to do 4 K plus there are a few more bells and whistles available. Sadly at a cost.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Upgrading to a Mavic Pro. Why, well the Phantom is 2.7 K and I would now like to be able to do 4 K plus there are a few more bells and whistles available. Sadly at a cost.
You wont regret it...
Biggest thing for me was not strictly legal !
I can fly the Mavic in places I could not fly the Phantom..
The Phantom is large and tended to scare and intimidate people
The Mavic does not have the same effect.. instead of people seeing the drone and running away, the reaction is usually waves and smiles !

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
I dont have priorities or principles any more. Tried them for donkeys years and got hurt to often. The drone has gone to a non motorhoming, no funstering person at a place where I simply said to the assembled group « Anyone want to buy a drone? »

Now looking forward to some decent weather to get familiar with the new one.

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
The drone has gone to a non motorhoming, no funstering person at a place where I simply said to the assembled group « Anyone want to buy a drone? »

You flogged it to a bunch of prison inmates? ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back