Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Hi all,

we're wondering about visiting Disneyland this summer .... we're not massive Disney / the park fans but is it worth visiting and if so, how long would you stay for?

We've spent 2 days at Legoland, Denmark and 2 days at Puy du Fou, France and enjoyed both.

Cheers

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Jesus, I wouldn’t bother. Awful place.

My daughter likes it but frankly it isn’t a patch on Alton Towers

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Jesus, I wouldn’t bother. Awful place.

My daughter likes it but frankly it isn’t a patch on Alton Towers

Thanks. We've not been to AT either but it would be easier and cheaper to spend a day at AT I guess.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Thanks. We've not been to AT either but it would be easier and cheaper to spend a day at AT I guess.

It depends on what you are looking for really.

If it’s rides then AT.

If it’s blokes dressed up as Pluto and Tigger you want then Disney.

I should confess I don’t like either so hopefully others will give you a less biased view.

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
If you end up going to Disney I'd say 4 days would be sufficient to take in both the Studios and Disneyland without getting too stressed. However, I would say that Europa Park is a far better experience!

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Save up and do it properly.... Florida.!

I thought I’d absolutely hate it and was determined to have a bad time but it was fabulous...

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
If you end up going to Disney I'd say 4 days would be sufficient to take in both the Studios and Disneyland without getting too stressed. However, I would say that Europa Park is a far better experience!

Wow ... I wasn't expecting 4 days ... good to know that it takes that kind of time.

OZeRV

Free Member
Jul 22, 2014
Cobram, 3644, Victoria, AUSTRALIA
Funster No
MH
Aust bus conv., UK C
Exp
Since 1995
We have just pent two days at Disneyland Paris with our 12 year old granddaughter. We found two days sufficient. We have been staying at camping Jablines which has a 25 minute bus service from campsite for €2 each way. Also easy to take train into Paris from Disneyland.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I've been to Disneyland Paris 35 times!
All but two of them as a coach driver, the others were to take the wife as we were passing and it was her birthday, the other to meet up with our adopted family.

Depends really on what you like, all I'll say is Disney know how to put on a show - and also how to get even more out of you than the extortionate entrance fee. But kids of all ages seem to like it.

We had two days there, staying overnight on the carpark which was included in the entry fee. Bit noisy and minimal facilities but very handy. Two full days is enough IMO.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
As an addedndum, if you arrive after the gates have closed the Esso petrol station just back from the gates allows overnight parking - they've got room for about 3 vans in a bay on their forecourt. Just go in and ask the cashier - no charge when we were there, but it's been a few years.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back