Current weather in France?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
On the weather forecast after the News At Ten on BBC last night they were showing that the UK weather is on average 10 degrees warmer that usual for this time of year.

As we are crossing to France a week cum Monday I was wondering if (especially the A20/N20) route south is experiencing the same or similar dramatic "climate change" increased temperatures?

Cheers M'Dears.

Stealaway

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Looking pretty good all weekend
It's always seems better down the coast

Screenshot_2022-11-11-13-09-01-786_uk.co.weatheronline.free.jpg

Reactions: f6c

bilM

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
dramatic "climate change" increased temperatures?

Cheers M'Dears.
What makes you think its climate change.

Scotland has provisionally recorded its highest overnight November temperature since records began.
The previous record was set in 2007 when the mercury reached 14.5C at Dyce in Aberdeen.
The Met Office confirmed a high of 14.6C at both Kinloss in Moray and at Prestwick, Ayrshire, on Thursday night into Friday morning.
Forecasters said the warm airflow had been coming from west of Spain and heading up to Scotland.

OP
OP
InvictaMoto
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
What makes you think its climate change.

Scotland has provisionally recorded its highest overnight November temperature since records began.
The previous record was set in 2007 when the mercury reached 14.5C at Dyce in Aberdeen.
The Met Office confirmed a high of 14.6C at both Kinloss in Moray and at Prestwick, Ayrshire, on Thursday night into Friday morning.
Forecasters said the warm airflow had been coming from west of Spain and heading up to Scotland.
It was the reason the BBC weather person gave. Not my personal opinion.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
The weather mob won't be happy until we get loads of snow and ice, gives them an excuse to show nice pretty pictures to distract us!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
The weather mob won't be happy until we get loads of snow and ice, gives them an excuse to show nice pretty pictures to distract us!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1980
Well our part of France south west today was fantastic 28° can't believe it but it's true although forcast rain next week hope not.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We have been touring in southern France where the weather has been great, (one massive thunderstorm/downpour excepted).

Temperatures of 18°C to 20°C and sunny. Warm enough to sunbathe.

Today we are in Lyon and it is overcast and chilly. The south still looks good though.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years Caravan 13 years Motorhome
We had 10 weeks in France till 2 weeks ago and it was topping 35 degs August /September into October dropping down to mid 20,s .We were in Cavalaire sur Mer and I saw that its still not dropping below 18 deg at night. We hit 25 deg in the l Loire on last couple of days and had our last sunbathe there befoe setting off enroute to tunnel however it rained all day the last Sunday to Calais and was a normal 13 deg overnight there. Autumn came in one day.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back