Rally Craft and chat (1 Viewer)

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Hi.Apologies but we are going to gave to pull out of this one but I believe we are still on the list for the anniversary rally.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
Hi gillian763

Chris is interested in the needle felted workshop, and I'd be interested I the leather workshop if there are.places available.

Cheers
Red

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi gillian763.

I’m bringing my ukey friend Deb up on Saturday morning. What craft do you think you’ll be covering on Saturday morning, and what time will it start?

Hope you’ve had a good time today.

OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
Hi gillian763.

I’m bringing my ukey friend Deb up on Saturday morning. What craft do you think you’ll be covering on Saturday morning, and what time will it start?

Hope you’ve had a good time today.
Hi. We're making a box card . It opens up and there are little drawers. That's the best way to describe it.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
gillian763 Sorry Deb and I didn’t stay for the card making - I’d had my shingles vaccine yesterday and felt rough, and Deb was a bit anxious when I told her there were no toilets in the marquee!

Hope you’re all having a lovely time.

OP
OP
gillian763
Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
gillian763 Sorry Deb and I didn’t stay for the card making - I’d had my shingles vaccine yesterday and felt rough, and Deb was a bit anxious when I told her there were no toilets in the marquee!

Hope you’re all having a lovely time.
That's ok. Hope you're feeling OK . Ang is going great guns on the granny squares. Take care. X x

CraftyCaver

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 715
What a wonderful event, had so much fun crafting with like minded people and it was lovely to have new people join the fun this year. Evening entertainment was a giggle and lovely that everyone joined in. Woodsidefield itself is a peaceful calm site where you can sit and listen to an array of bird song and Helen & Brian are always wonderful hosts.

This is by far my favourite CL , I can recommend it!

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Our thanks goes to gillian763 for organising a great rally and to all those who attended. Special thanks to all the people who stayed behind to help us pack up. The weather report promised it was going to be dry this morning so we planned to get all the marquee down before the heavy rain due from 12. As usual the report was way off, we took everything down in the wet. If this keeps up we are going to need a permanent drying room for all the covers. :LOL:

See you all again in July for the next Craft event, not forgetting the follow on Anniversary Rally. :smiley:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
What a wonderful event, had so much fun crafting with like minded people and it was lovely to have new people join the fun this year. Evening entertainment was a giggle and lovely that everyone joined in. Woodsidefield itself is a peaceful calm site where you can sit and listen to an array of bird song and Helen & Brian are always wonderful hosts.

This is by far my favourite CL , I can recommend it!
🥃Couldn't agree more.🥃

May 22, 2018
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Mondial
Exp
since 1996
Hello had a great weekend as usual on a lovely site with excellant hosts we had a running duck and ordinary duck come up on site also loads of birds singing . Also a stone frog who did walkabouts . where is he now I wonder ? I loved making the box card.Jo.

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
The walking frog has now returned home.

We are currently accepting bookings at our CL in order to allow guest to visit and pet our lovely frog. We realise we might have to find some cement in time for the next Craft and Chat event. :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back