Covid Test ! (1 Viewer)

Mar 2, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Im a newbe
Am i expected to take a covid test through every country that i pass through on my journey in September ? I know that i have to take a test when coming back to the U.K but dont know any prices ! .

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Who knows. It's all likely to have completely changed by then and its likely that once there are significant numbers vaccinated that might well affect the rules for travel. At worst you might still not be allowed to travel at best there could be absolutely no restrictions or tests required or anywhere in between.

TM59

Free Member
Sep 16, 2011
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Rapido V55 PVC
Exp
since 2003
In normal times it is good to plan ahead, however as you know we are in the middle of a pandemic. Very hard to know what September will bring. Fingers crossed some travel with little or no restrictions. I believe some sort of COVID Passport will be in force depending where you travel and how you travel.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Madbird

Free Member
Apr 25, 2015
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian
Exp
3 years
We are currently in Spain but hubby has been invited for jab so travelling back! I believe at the moment we need to test between all borders but as with dogs - very expensive at Calais and such! Ah well - at least U.K. seems to be on the ball! Much anger between eu and U.K. regarding this so quite easy to understand the EU being ‘difficult’ in giving the jab! My friend bless got told to go back to Ireland for hers😂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back