Confused…..COVID in France (1 Viewer)

Jan 1, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 PL
Exp
Since 2017
The majority of hospitality require you to show the COVID app and wear a mask. I wholeheartedly agree with this approach.
Yesterday, we went to Saint Pourcain sur Sioule and decided to have a beer in square and watch a wedding gathering.
We had to show the COVID app to be able to sit down outside a bar. The wedding guests arrived en masse all masked up. They then took their masks off, all kissed each other, placed their masks back on and entered the church.
Following the wedding, the guests all gathered outside the church for photos, kissing and hugging before the reception.
Wow…very strange. Expect another spike soon me thinks.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
The majority of hospitality require you to show the COVID app and wear a mask. I wholeheartedly agree with this approach.
Yesterday, we went to Saint Pourcain sur Sioule and decided to have a beer in square and watch a wedding gathering.
We had to show the COVID app to be able to sit down outside a bar. The wedding guests arrived en masse all masked up. They then took their masks off, all kissed each other, placed their masks back on and entered the church.
Following the wedding, the guests all gathered outside the church for photos, kissing and hugging before the reception.
Wow…very strange. Expect another spike soon me thinks.
I don't think there's likely to be a spike as a very small proportion of the population will be attending weddings and their rate last time I looked was pretty low. We were there recently as you say I was impressed how they were sorted out in general.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back