Concorde Factory. (1 Viewer)

Apr 28, 2019
Herne Bay Kent CT65HT
Funster No
MH
charisma 11 A class.
Exp
since 1972
Hi 'Funflair',,do you have details of the Concorde factory meet for this year please ?? as i would like to attend again .

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi 'Funflair',,do you have details of the Concorde factory meet for this year please ?? as i would like to attend again .
Hi triky

Looks like Coastal Cruiser has sorted you with the dates, if you can't get in you could try joining us at MORELO

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
It seems very popular for m/homers.
1681321007444.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Thanks chaps. Do i have to register with them ?? or just turn up as i've done before ??
You would need to register with MORELO and they ask for a €50 deposit which you get back as food and drink vouchers, if you are coming let me know if you want to join us in an English area, arriving the 17th BTW even though it says it starts on 18th.

OP
OP
T
Apr 28, 2019
Herne Bay Kent CT65HT
Funster No
MH
charisma 11 A class.
Exp
since 1972
You would need to register with MORELO and they ask for a €50 deposit which you get back as food and drink vouchers, if you are coming let me know if you want to join us in an English area, arriving the 17th BTW even though it says it starts on 18th.
Thank's Martin. I have just registered with 'Morelo' .Waiting to hear about details.Yes ,17th is good for me too.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009

Martin

As you know I have registered and you told me we could arrive on the 17th, but I am not sure that I told you that we would, so can you please log us in to join you then. I assume my Polish girl is allowed in the English section, since you have met. ;) :giggle:

Now to more serious matters, since you have met the crowd attending, what are their favourite tipples between wine, beer, gin, whisky, vodka? If we are hosting one evening people will have to bring their own mixers because we cannot cater for all tastes. Also we only have 4 outside chairs, but can sit 6-7 inside if weather is sh*t.

Looking forward to meeting you and Jen again and all the others. It will be our first meet/rally/whatever, so we may not know the 'rules'.

See you all there

Geoff and Basia (pronounced Bashia, short for Barbara, for those new to us)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Martin

As you know I have registered and you told me we could arrive on the 17th, but I am not sure that I told you that we would, so can you please log us in to join you then. I assume my Polish girl is allowed in the English section, since you have met. ;) :giggle:

Now to more serious matters, since you have met the crowd attending, what are their favourite tipples between wine, beer, gin, whisky, vodka? If we are hosting one evening people will have to bring their own mixers because we cannot cater for all tastes. Also we only have 4 outside chairs, but can sit 6-7 inside if weather is sh*t.

Looking forward to meeting you and Jen again and all the others. It will be our first meet/rally/whatever, so we may not know the 'rules'.

See you all there

Geoff and Basia (pronounced Bashia, short for Barbara, for those new to us)
Hi Geoff and Basia

The basic rule is "there are no rules" there is a bar and food on site and a supermarket and drinks market just a short stagger down the hill so no worries on that front, I do know some people attending but not all by a long way but don't worry it all works itself out just like magic, 17th will be good and I will be in touch re meeting up to travel in or just see you there whatever suits best, I think the factory will set aside an English area based on registration but to the nearest one or two won't matter as we had plenty of space last year.

I think you are starting to get excited ;)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Geoff and Basia

The basic rule is "there are no rules" there is a bar and food on site and a supermarket and drinks market just a short stagger down the hill so no worries on that front, I do know some people attending but not all by a long way but don't worry it all works itself out just like magic, 17th will be good and I will be in touch re meeting up to travel in or just see you there whatever suits best, I think the factory will set aside an English area based on registration but to the nearest one or two won't matter as we had plenty of space last year.

I think you are starting to get excited ;)

Martin

Yes we are getting a bit excited about travelling. First of all the Arto today went into the local commercial garage for a regular check-up and a few small jobs, then we go to N&B, Polch for window blinds etc, before Morelo. So the Morelo excitement starts after that.

You mentioned allocation of pitches based on registration. We now have Polish registration, so do not want to be surrounded by a lot of vodka-fuelled Poles, although not many may be in the Morelo market.

Should I request from Morelo to be 'imprisoned' with the Brits?

Geoff

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Martin

Yes we are getting a bit excited about travelling. First of all the Arto today went into the local commercial garage for a regular check-up and a few small jobs, then we go to N&B, Polch for window blinds etc, before Morelo. So the Morelo excitement starts after that.

You mentioned allocation of pitches based on registration. We now have Polish registration, so do not want to be surrounded by a lot of vodka-fuelled Poles, although not many may be in the Morelo market.

Should I request from Morelo to be 'imprisoned' with the Brits?

Geoff
You are right you won't find many Poles ;) just tell them on the gate you a British and all will be OK.

Well I clicked on a Concorde thread and subsequently discover that’s it’s been taken over with jibberish chatter about rival inferior marques, just not good enough😜
Sorry Paul, just not on really is it, it's just that Concorde have limited capacity so Morelo are happy to help out;)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
It says that the camping is full but that you are still welcome to come over as a day visitor
Absolutely (y) yes we usually cycle down, PhoeniX will be open as well and they are just a few hundred metres from Concorde.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back