Rally Chat Clubfest 2024 (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2
As I couldn't find a thread for this, just calling our we will be there this weekend -> leaving today for a campsite en-route about three quarters of way to load our water and empty our tanks ahead of the weekend off grid starting Friday, we leave Tuesday. (we have not booked EHU)

We're in due to be parked in zone 7 from our guidance, will have a flagpole (once we buy the actual pole), a loud mini-schnauzer barking at all intruders, and be grouped with some friends who are joining us (the shnauzer is very friendly and is more likely to lick intruders than anything, he barks to say hello and doesn't understand it puts people off from saying hello). This seems to be nearer to the event than many of the EHU posh pitches so for once the CAMC are not disadvantaging those of us who like to be self-sufficient.

If anyone is about come say Hi and admire the flagpole in evening.. well providing I can get it to work off grid. We likely won't have it up until the Sat night as it'll take a morning to build for first time.

It was a rather expensive weekend to book and I don't think based on price we'll do it again, but as relative new motorhomers we thought we would try many fesitvals and events this year to find the ones we like most.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back