Club membership query (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2020
Wolverhampton
Funster No
MH
Mooveo C6
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi all, I am hoping to get info on how I take advantage of the benefits of club membership. I have a 3 year subscription and can't find info on the discount code for the retailers offering reductions for club members etc, also how do I receive the benefits below detailed in the 'what I get for my subscription' info on the membership page;
1598434778083.png

I have clicked the contact support button and the response from Jim was to ask the community by clicking the link which brought me to this page!

Thanks in advance all! :):)

SteveJ

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 30, 2018
March, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 620
Exp
Since 2013
Easiest way to find them Is to simply put the title in the search option and select search titles only as they are in different locations.
Check for discounts/offers in the Fun Discounts Forum, select Forums from the top menu and scroll down to Fun Discounts.
Also worth searching using the word Discount as often members post up details of offers that they have seen.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 17, 2016
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Hymer B525 2006 A cl
Exp
They are in the resource section if you want to narrow down your search. When I first joined I spent a good while looking through all the resources and found a lot of useful info. Worth doing if you have the time.

Suekim

Free Member
Mar 6, 2018
Funster No
Welcome

The Buyers Guide, Checklists, and Security handbook. All of those are in the resources section https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/resources/ Now you are a subscriber you'll be able to download them.

The Yearbook is sent out in January, you register for it in November, look out for the notice (y)
So would this mean that a new member/renewing member would miss out on the Yearbook if they join after November.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
So would this mean that a new member/renewing member would miss out on the Yearbook if they join after November.

Yes and No, but you don't miss out. You must register for them Nov/Dec. But if you joined in say January, 21. You would still be a member in the following Nov/Dec and able to order the 22 Yearbook, even if you didn't renew.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back