Cite d’Europe Parking now (1 Viewer)

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
I used Sangatte. Free and quiet. Avoid any supermarket in Calais. Your number plate will draw a crowd 😱
We went to the Lakes at Ardres. There is an Intermarche at Les Attaque and then a Carrefour on the way. Only a few miles

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I thought I received an email from them about the turn of the year saying they were closing... This is what their website is saying today.....

View attachment 532136
That's what I thought but with not going for over a year couldn't say for sure.
But I thought they closed for good over b..... Well before covid came on the scene.
But it could of been one of the others.

Oct 30, 2016
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Le voyageur 8.5
Exp
On 3rd van so not a total newbie....
I used Sangatte. Free and quiet. Avoid any supermarket in Calais. Your number plate will draw a crowd 😱
We went to the Lakes at Ardres. There is an Intermarche at Les Attaque and then a Carrefour on the way. Only a few miles
You were lucky we got there late Friday night and it was rammed, as are a lot of the aires at the moment

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
You were lucky we got there late Friday night and it was rammed, as are a lot of the aires at the moment
It was nearly full last Thursday, I was there last year when full so parked at other end in coach park, coaches won't get there before we go (y)

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
we leave on train sunday am thinking of heading to Le Mans getting there late pm are the aires busy or should we stop nearbuy and drive in next day

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
we leave on train sunday am thinking of heading to Le Mans getting there late pm are the aires busy or should we stop nearbuy and drive in next day
What Aire are you intending to use?

The one nearest the old town is on Quai Louis Blanc and is just a car park with a few bigger bays that are used by school buses, plus some places where you can hang over the grass at the back. Gets busy in the mornings and later afternoons because of the school buses. Also busy most weekdays with parking for town. In the evening it tends to empty out unless you are unlucky enough to arrive when there is a big concert on in town, like we were.

Edit, just notice you are arriving Sunday. Should be OK, but it will be busy on Monday morning. We drove out at about 7am to miss the traffic.

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
Yes that is the one we plan to use plan to have a day in le mans then next morning drive to motor museum on are way to Portugal

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back