Changing from being a tugga to a chugga! (1 Viewer)

Jos Hedley

Free Member
Aug 25, 2021
Northumberland, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Soon to be newbie to motor homing. I have been caravanning and camping since childhood. Owned many tents but decided I need a tad more comfort about 22 years ago and bought a small touring caravan (ABI Marauder) to see how I got on. My partner, June, took to it! We have owned another 4 touring caravans since. We decided a couple of months ago that towing and putting up an awning was getting a bit onerous and tiring. Sold our caravan (Bailey Unicorn Seville) and are currently very actively looking to buy a campervan. A Peugeot Symbol or a Trigano Tribute are currently our favoured choice. Thank you for letting me join the group.

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Amy Poehler Hello GIF by Team Coco

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Joining Welcome Home GIF
welcomes from Merseyside.
When you pull onto a site for the 1st time and set up and beer/tea in hand, you too can watch the caravans struggle. šŸ˜€

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jos Hedley

Jos Hedley

Free Member
Aug 25, 2021
Northumberland, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thank you for this info.. Much appreciated. I must confess that Scotland is probably our favourite to go caravanning. In my younger days I have "tented" on many sites in Scotland. I have been washed out more than once - Gairloch springs to mind! With our tourers we have been to quite a number of sites.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back