Carthago C Line versus C tourer. (2 Viewers)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Whats the difference?

Not interested in personal opinions about whats best, only what the difference is?

Bit of decor is all i can see atm.. but what about build? Construction etc.

Cant find any real info on a search or the carthago website thats difinitive.

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Update on the electric issue. The dealer used an app which shows the state of the battery. We were not told about this at handover. After a drive from the North of France to Doncaster the battery was only 35%. No wonder everything died. After driving back to France it was 65%. Once on hookup quite quickly got to 100%

Apparently Carthago do not deliver with a fully charged battery.

Moral is. Charge up straight away. Get the app for the battery.
Wow! that sounds like one hell of an expensive diversion for advise you could have been given over Zoom

Upvote 0
Jun 22, 2011
Onchan, Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Nov 2010 after 25 yrs under canvas.
Wow! that sounds like one hell of an expensive diversion for advise you could have been given over Zoom
It certainly was. When your new van looses all power in the hab area you tend to think there is a serious problem. We did not want to spend 6 weeks in France worried that the whole electrical system might die on us. The executive decision was taken to turn up at the dealers and get them to properly check the system. Although very costly and exhausting we are glad we did as we have piece of mind.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
It certainly was. When your new van looses all power in the hab area you tend to think there is a serious problem. We did not want to spend 6 weeks in France worried that the whole electrical system might die on us. The executive decision was taken to turn up at the dealers and get them to properly check the system. Although very costly and exhausting we are glad we did as we have piece of mind.
Appreciate what you are saying but unless the dealer was paying for the inconvenience (assuming rightly or wrongly that you bought it from them and it was still under waranty) I would feel very agrieved.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back