Campsites Open At Christmas & New Year (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Saw the announcement below from Highlands End Campsite, Eype, Dorset & thought it might be helpful ,especially if we can't meet up with family, as a socially distanced Christmas &/or New Year in the motorhome may suit some so please do post any campsites that you know of that will be open too. These pitches at Highlands End are from £26-£35 per night in their most sheltered camping location with EHU, water & grey waste drainage on each pitch but a short stroll away from some fantastic views over Eype beach in one direction & West Bay beach in the other & are expected to sell out quickly!
(For anyone who doesn't already know this is a popular campsite for this Fun July meet https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...8-12-july-2021-getting-full-book-soon.222952/ )

"For the first time ever, the 37 hard-base pitches at Highlands End will remain open throughout the winter, including Christmas and New Year!
The pitches reopen on Wednesday 2nd December (dependant on Government guidance)
THE BOOKING SYSTEM WILL GO LIVE ON MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER AT MIDDAY - in the meantime, please read all of the detail about prices, minimum number of nights, park facilities and essential booking information, at - https://bit.ly/359wlgP
PLEASE NOTE, THE TOILET & SHOWER BLOCK WILL BE CLOSED FROM FRIDAY 18TH DECEMBER, REOPENING ON MONDAY 4TH JANUARY to ensure our team get some well-deserved time off with loved ones during the Christmas & New Year period.
*Excluding the above dates, toilet & shower facilities will only be open if government guidelines permit, so YOU MUST HAVE ON-BOARD FACILITIES TO MAKE A BOOKING, in case these circumstances arise."

1604875053292.png

Look here (can click on the map & zoom in) for the brown squares which are the hard base pitches:

1604875473177.png

Last edited:

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
The last couple of years I’ve spent Christmas on the CMC site at Southport. Great location and close enough to walk into town if you need/want to. For me it is ideal for meeting up with friends and dog walking.

AnnB

Free Member
May 29, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
Since 2002
A socially distanced motorhome Christmas would definitely suit me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Ccc site at bowness is open but self sufficient only showers and toilets closed. It will close in new year for refurbishment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back