Camping Cabopino near Marbella (1 Viewer)

Sep 1, 2021
Derry
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Hi there,

Any Funsters on this site currently? Spent a week there in November and thought it was a great site. Getting ready to head off again and we were considering this site for 3 weeks in Feb/Mar. Online there seems to be no availability until March!

My question:- Is this site fully occupied currently or does it have reduced capacity because of Covid etc?

Many thanks

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
If the Costa del Sol is anything like Murcia right now I would say its quite full, however in March many winter visitors from Northern Europe return home, during this time and up until Easter it should be quieter, during normal times, which this isn't, due to Covid...
Covid restriction in place have no effect on site capacity....

Feb 16, 2020
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globetrott
Exp
Hi Hector, we are currently on Cabopino and here until mid March/early April.

Site has been very busy since our arrival in November, including being totally full over Christmas / New Year.

May I suggest emailing them directly with your dates as they may be able to accommodate you by moving you to different pitches if that's acceptable to you?

Good luck!

OP
OP
H
Sep 1, 2021
Derry
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Hi there,

Any Funsters on this site currently? Spent a week there in November and thought it was a great site. Getting ready to head off again and we were considering this site for 3 weeks in Feb/Mar. Online there seems to be no availability until March!

My question:- Is this site fully occupied currently or does it have reduced capacity because of Covid etc?

Many thanks
Many Thanks for all the replies, still considering our options. SWMBO Rang Cabopino and they are not accepting anymore winter bookings. Any other suggestions for Andalucia greatly appreciated.

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
Can vouch for Cabopino being very busy! A few very small dark pitches at best but rest booked up. Also some of these smaller pitches are kept for the Spanish at weekends so busier still. Lots more Scandinavians this year in much larger vehicles.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back