camping and caravan club care insurance (1 Viewer)

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Well pleased just got my renewal for khizzie. £304 incl 90 days European breakdown.. Only £9 dearer than last year. .and still cheaper than all the others I have contacted. ...third year they have beat all others..

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
I have just taken out a policy with Club Care and even though I am not a club member I made a saving. Saga have been increasing the renewal premiums sharply in recent year so it is time for a change.

jnn

Free Member
Oct 22, 2016
cheshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion trafic
Exp
nooby
we're with them too, £204 (for a cheap van to self convert) despite me having no no claims history, and actually having a write off claim last year (wasn't my fault or my policy but still counted against me), one driver being a few weeks off 30 and one only having a UK license for couple of years, and none of us having van or motorhome driving experience. I genuinely thought the text relay typer person had missed a 1 off the quote

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bruce

Free Member
Aug 12, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER FLAIR
Exp
TWO YEARS
We were with Adrian Flux at the time of a total loss and they were excellent in resolving our claim but the next years insurance was increased by quite a large margin. After shopping around our best quote by far was CC Club and we have been with them now for three years, and so far very happy and would recommend.
As for Saga their quote was more than double the price of any of our other quotes and got quite iffy when we declined their offer. They then asked me if we would like a quote on any of their other products, home insurance etc??? Saga no way

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
We've been insured with cc&c the last couple of years, the prices were good. The renewal fell in Sept this year, a few days after Les had his heart attack (he was the main driver & policy holder). I rang to advise them & once again to notify them he had passed away. They were brilliant to deal with. Absolutely no fuss, just got it sorted quickly for me. There was no change in the price either or charge for amending the policy.

I wish all the companies that I've had to deal with had been so easy to contact & as understanding.

Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
I have just taken out a policy with Club Care and even though I am not a club member I made a saving. Saga have been increasing the renewal premiums sharply in recent year so it is time for a change.
Club Care looked after us very well this week in Holland. I highly recommend them.

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Won't touch them after last year, renewal was due mid September, couldn't give us a renewal price 30 days prior as all others do. Absolutely stuffed as due to be away during the renewal period. Made worse by their online system being down for more than a month, couldn't get a quote of them for love nor money. Ended up going to a more professional company

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Won't touch them after last year, renewal was due mid September, couldn't give us a renewal price 30 days prior as all others do. Absolutely stuffed as due to be away during the renewal period. Made worse by their online system being down for more than a month, couldn't get a quote of them for love nor money. Ended up going to a more professional company
Don't know what you are doin wrong as the club rang me 30 days before renewal with a decent quote.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Using the Camping Club for motorhome, car and house insurance, all policys cover us for the 6 months that we are away in winter, use ADAC for breakdown.

Deleted User
Bought our Dethleffs Jan16, Liverpool and Victoria were willing to transfer car insurance to the MoHo. Looked to change this January past, and all other quotes would only give 1 years NCD, compared to the 9 accrued years, therefore doubling the quote, paid about £350 including 90 days euro breakdown and legal, NCD protection.

National Scout Fellowship Security Team

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back