Caledonia !!!!!

Discussion in 'UK Touring' started by Stephen & Jeannie, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Monday the 12th. of October sees me heading up to the far Northwest of Scotland for 2 weeks or so as a shakedown for the Winter trip to the Iberian peninsular.
    I know the area quite well and will be visiting Mull, Applecross and Shieldaig, my favourites so you will know what I am looking for !
    Scotland is a huge place so there must be places out there that I know nothing about !!
    Please share those "secret" places with me !!! I promise that I won't tell anyone else !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2. philw111

philw111 Funster

Ratings:
    +551
    We're off to Morvich on 11th for 6 nights (it's about 15 miles from Kyle of Lochalsh) - nice flat site surrounded by mountains.

I know you can't always rely on longer range weather forecasts but I have seen one that says it will be dry and 17 degrees that week :Smile:

3. Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Come on chaps, give me some input !!!...:thumb:

4. Wildman

Wildman

Ratings:
    +8,647
    Sorry Steve am ashamed to admit that duing our trip to Scotland last year not a single drop of the amber nectar passed my lips so cannot recommend anyplace.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. derekfaeberwick

derekfaeberwick

Ratings:
    +10
    You have a P.M. Steve.