Free Member
Feb 5, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
since 2003
Is it possible to get clothing items such as T shirts , caps & the like with the Burstner logo.
Tried the web site to no avail

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Find an open source logo you like, and there are plenty of firms who will put any image on just about anything if you google it.

........now I’ll wait for the copyright police to start screaming and change the direction of the thread......:whistle:

OP
OP
AndyV

AndyV

Free Member
Feb 5, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
since 2003
Thanks for the advice. The Burstner came with complimentary mugs & a couple of pens. probably all made in China. It's the T shirt & cap I really want. I don't want to join the club as it is of no use to me

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
AndyV

AndyV

Free Member
Feb 5, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
since 2003
Whom are you trying to impress - a Rapido owner perhaps? :D2
Dress to impress, no not at all. Its something I want to carry on from my last MO. Could get all the logo you wanted for a Pilot MO.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Dress to impress, no not at all. Its something I want to carry on from my last MO. Could get all the logo you wanted for a Pilot MO.
... and what did you do with all the Pilote stuff you had ...? o_O

I can understand some people wanting the odd thing with the vehicle's branding on, but unless you are a hoarder/collector I don't know why they'd want it otherwise as once they've change to another brand it would surely be just another bit of accumulated junk?

Surely a multi-use, non-specific MH manufacturer branded item would be better such as these ... (y)

Link Removed

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
... and what did you do with all the Pilote stuff you had ...? o_O

I can understand some people wanting the odd thing with the vehicle's branding on, but unless you are a hoarder/collector I don't know why they'd want it otherwise as once they've change to another brand it would surely be just another bit of accumulated junk?

Surely a multi-use, non-specific MH manufacturer branded item would be better such as these ... (y)

Link Removed

Are you hinting that motorhome fun should have T shirts as the one shown on the bear is a bit small for anyone

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Bugger! I thought this was going to be a thread about building a motorhome with plastic building blocks...

OP
OP
AndyV

AndyV

Free Member
Feb 5, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
since 2003
Well all this isn't being very helpful. All I want is couple of T shirts with logos. The ones from the Pilot era have found use as polishing rags, they were 6 years old. I belonged to the two wheeler fraternity & they produce logos galore for their machines, wear the logo because you are proud of your machine. What's wrong with being a proud owner of a MH of what ever brand
A friend of mine spotted the Burstner logo mug in the house & asked me what burstner sausages tasted like as he was thinking of getting some. I just couldn't explain for laughing.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Well all this isn't being very helpful. All I want is couple of T shirts with logos. The ones from the Pilot era have found use as polishing rags, they were 6 years old.

Why not cut out the expense of buying expensive Burstner branded stuff and just buy some cheap t-shirts to use instead! :D2 Unless the Burstner logo itself has some hidden 'magic' polishing trick! :LOL:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Bugger! I thought this was going to be a thread about building a motorhome with plastic building blocks...
Not just me then ... I keep reading it as Lego!!! :D

Oct 12, 2018
Somerset, UK
Funster No
MH
Buerstner Travel Van
Exp
Not long enough!
Yes I know this is an old thread but...
The T-shirt vendors par excellance are Harley-Davidson - they sell $millions of them every year to both owners and wannabees. A classic from the past which seems appropriate bore the text "If I have to explain - you wouldn't understand". May even more appopriate for AndyV might be the one which said "I have a Harley - not just a T-shirt" :cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back