Brownhills Motorhomes Ltd New & Used Motorhomes | Accessories (1 Viewer)

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
Huge dealership great Bistro at cheap prices, well stocked shop, great showroom, and great club facilities, lots of EHU if decide to stay a few day (free) TV lounge,hot tub, swimming pool,
the best toilets and showers any where, facilities to make drinks, also free drinks machines in showroom, and we have always found the staff polite and helpfull, and i think the question is would i buy another new motor home from them, Yes i would.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Bought two Rapidos from them and they always seemed to offer the best trade in price. Now we are customers we can use their free aire which is nicely placed for us about half way from Todmorden and the Chunnel
Gives us chance to view lots of vans and even have a swim in their pool

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
club members get 10% discount on accessories for next two weeks 20% discount
bought a avtex tv yesterday 20% of list price cheapest on internet .there parts department are very good .

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I bought my first motorhome from Brownhills when they were trading in the NE and they were a pleasure to deal with back then, both for the actual sale and follow up warranty work and servicing.

That dealership was bought out by Marquis a few years ago, but the majority of Brownhills staff were kept on and again, I have found them a pleasure to deal with and happy to continue my custom.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
From our expience (we had a new Auto trail from them) good price absolutely no customer service, but to be fair Auto trail were no better.
Simple got rid of the van and bought something else .

Delboyarapaho

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 17, 2013
Herts UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Liner for T
Exp
Since 2013
We bought our Arapaho from them in 2014. pleasant to deal with when they are selling you a moho but once you have bought it their aftersales was incompetence personified. Everyone we spoke to said they offer best prices but were useless if you wanted anything doing, so it wasn't just us. I hope they have improved because I felt they just needed to improve their communications and organisation and they would be a great outfit but I would think very carefully before buying another vehicle from them due to our experience in after sales

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
We bought our Arapaho from them in 2014. pleasant to deal with when they are selling you a moho but once you have bought it their aftersales was incompetence personified. Everyone we spoke to said they offer best prices but were useless if you wanted anything doing, so it wasn't just us. I hope they have improved because I felt they just needed to improve their communications and organisation and they would be a great outfit but I would think very carefully before buying another vehicle from them due to our experience in after sales

I have to agree, the after sales is very poor on communication and even more so since one of their long term employees left, getting them to call you back or acknowledge and email from you is next to useless, calling is better but still dont call you back when the person you need is not there. That said they do offer the best p/x so we have had to deal with them again on our new MH which is coming in mid April (i think). I am hoping they have improved but i am hoping even more i dont get the same amount of issues on the Rapido as i had on our new Autotrail (never buy a british mh again after the last 2).

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
I have purchased 3 MH from them and all but of issue with the service desk staff (which was sorted) they have been very good once a year they do a 30% sale got my air awning 2015 and vision plus tele 2016,I have the MH serviced,habition checked and mot, may cost a bit more but warranty is with them,leave it there for a week so any repairs that need doing are done.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back