Bonnet cover Ducatto 2015 (1 Viewer)

D

Dafydd 2

Deleted User
As I understand it, Silver Screens will not be making a bonnet cover for the facelift version of the Ducatto - 2015 onwards.
My Silver Screen on a 2017 Ducatto does not extend to include the coverage of the vents and upper bonnet area. Taylormade do offer a complete bonnet cover, but I am wondering is this purely a thin plastic waterproof cover or is it insulated in the same way as the Silverscreen is? Any information by way of guidance would be appreciated.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
As I understand it, Silver Screens will not be making a bonnet cover for the facelift version of the Ducatto - 2015 onwards.
My Silver Screen on a 2017 Ducatto does not extend to include the coverage of the vents and upper bonnet area. Taylormade do offer a complete bonnet cover, but I am wondering is this purely a thin plastic waterproof cover or is it insulated in the same way as the Silverscreen is? Any information by way of guidance would be appreciated.
From their website -
+++++
Bonnet Cover
A complete bonnet cover eliminates condensation and keeps out draughts, rain, dust, and leaves.

The bonnet cover is a single layer of aluminium coated nylon which covers the bonnet from the bottom of the windscreen, over the bonnet and underneath the bumper and partly down the sides of the van.

It is attached to the outside mirrors and the centre of the wheels.

We made it to keep wind and rain out of the engine compartment.

It is best used with our external windscreen cover.
+++++

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back