Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
13 years since retirement and many younger years as a Hippy in a VW conversion, roaming the Greek Is
Hi.
Two senior ladies in southern Spain without some interior lights.
Found the fuse box and have some flat fuses so the question is..... which volt/watt and which colour?
Are we correct in assuming this is the problem?
Thankyou

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi.
Two senior ladies in southern Spain without some interior lights.
Found the fuse box and have some flat fuses so the question is..... which volt/watt and which colour?
Are we correct in assuming this is the problem?
Thankyou
If they are still in there , the same colour back in as the ones that come out , but need to find out why they have blown first.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Greenacres

Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
13 years since retirement and many younger years as a Hippy in a VW conversion, roaming the Greek Is
We are in a 2008 Burstner Travel Van and the lights that suddenly stopped are 3 in lounge, one in bathroom and both interior storage cupboards. Never had prob before. Do I have to take every fuse out in turn to find one with a broken wire. Then I will know which colour to use??? We are on hook up and I wondered if we had overloaded charging phones, kindles etc. Looking forward to your reply.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You probably have a shoebox sized ELECTROBLOCK control box lurking, maybe under the driver's seat. That would be a good place to start.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Unlikely to have overloaded the hookup unless all the other electrics etc have stopped working. Do the lighs in the cab worl when you open a door?. Perhaps someone on here has the same model and can tell you where to look I know it sounds daft but the light switch on the control panel is on isn't it!!

OP
OP
Greenacres

Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
Yes I've located electroblock. What should I do now? Do I ignore the fuse box in front of drivers seat. Please can you tell me the colour of the fuse for 12v/10w light bulbs?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I have a Burstner t280 ... recently I had cause to search for fuses and found I had some kind of control box in the wardrobe at the very botton corner at the back .. For some reason one of the switches had been knocked down .. I never noticed it before.

May not benof help.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Yes I've located electroblock. What should I do now?

If there aren't hints printed for the fuses then examine each fuse in turn. Look very carefully against a good light.

The Electroblock should power all of the hab side but cannot guarantee this.

OP
OP
Greenacres

Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
Thankyou for all your advice. It's dark here in Spain but in the daylight, tomorrow, I'll take each fuse out in turn and look carefully for a faulty one. I suppose , for safety, I should take the van off hook up and switch the 12v off too? Goodnight

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back