Blackvue DR300G (1 Viewer)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I have a Blackvue DR300G GPS video camera fitted in the front screen of the motorhome behind the rear view camera, I have just had a quick look at my journey around France, I have 30GB of film to watch so it may take some time :ROFLMAO: What is good though is that at the same time as viewing the film see your vehicle moving on google maps in another screen either in normal mode or satellite mode, great to see where you perhaps made a mistake in a town as you then have a helicpoter view of you driving around and can see what you were looking for just over a hedge and you are missing it :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I can also post stills of the screen image so if anyone is interested I can post some examples. I am down on the coast for a weekend of frolicking on my boat so will not be able to do it until next week :thumb:

If anyone has any questions I would be pleased to answer them, it records sound, gps position, speed e.t.c. great for use in case of an accident as you have evidence if it is not your fault :thumb: If it is your fault, swallow card :Eeek:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
that looks really interesting screen shots of the same unit below
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34BCJ5tC2YI[/ame]
so for your 30 gig of movie how many miles did you actually cover and is it all there or only the last bit. does it also record voices in the motorhome.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Got its drawbacks, think he jumped an amber light going red, the plod would love that!

And what if you were going somewhere you shouldn't:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I have a 16gb micro sd card and that lasted 15hrs on high resolution, I downloaded it down there and got another15gb worth coming back, so yes the full journey :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back