Blackberry 64gb playbook only £129 (5 Viewers)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Downloading from Google play is it possible? All I get is "This app is incompatible with your phone"

Ian

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Downloading from Google play is it possible? All I get is "This app is incompatible with your phone"

Ian

downloading what Ian ?

but in any case, it won't be compatible until it is converted to a Blackberry .bar file

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Jim just trying to get gotomypc as a download on the pc and see if I could get it to work on the paybook. Just bought chloe one to take on ship, she's no busy loading films, books and music, which brings me to the next question, I can't find the kindle app anywhere, any ideas?

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Jim just trying to get gotomypc as a download on the pc and see if I could get it to work on the paybook. Just bought chloe one to take on ship, she's no busy loading films, books and music, which brings me to the next question, I can't find the kindle app anywhere, any ideas?

Ian

here Ian

Link Removed

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
She's now got 11gig left on her playbook. :Eeek:::bigsmile:

Just bought a cover for the playbook from Amazon, cost £3.99+99p delivery, it was delivered yesterday, pretty good for the money, well made and holds the playbook nice and securely. See here: [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005SC6X06/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00[/ame]

Ian

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
She's now got 11gig left on her playbook. :Eeek:::bigsmile:

Just bought a cover for the playbook from Amazon, cost £3.99+99p delivery, it was delivered yesterday, pretty good for the money, well made and holds the playbook nice and securely. See here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005SC6X06/?tag=mhf04-21

Ian

nice case and about £20 cheaper than the PB charging dock I bought ..

I think you spoil her ... :roflmto:

just ordered one for Jan's PB

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
What do you think of the charging dock Jim? Worth the money?

Ian

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
What do you think of the charging dock Jim? Worth the money?

Ian

Got mine form [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004XVM0S2/"]Amazon [/ame] big saving over the official price .. and it is OEM

yes, I think it is very good, well made and has a solid feel, very fast charging. I like the magnetic charging connection, saves wear and tear on the usb socket..

downside, no access to usb or hdmi sockets.. but no big deal I connect to the lappy via wifi

I have mine sitting on the desk, great for watching the news on 'CatchupTV'

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Just bought a cheap (£5.49) bluetooth mouse from Ebay Link Removed

The instructions are for PC and Mac, and it asks for a passkey in the playbook setup, which it doesn't give you in the instructions. :Doh: But after some guess work I found it was "0000" It also doesn't tell you how to get the lid of to fit the batteries, after some brute force and ignorance, I found the rear part slides back.::bigsmile:

That's the good bit, after 10 mins its stopped working and the playbook can't detect it anymore. :Doh: Just emailed them, so lets see what they say.

Ian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back