Bike rack still for sale (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Hi just in case you missed this have a thule 3 bike rack in classified going for a special price to MF members before I advertise it on ebay for more a reason sale to a member on here fell through because he wanted it delivered by carrier and its impossible to pack safely. Its designed to fit on a towbar

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Seems a good deal to me! I think three bikes is an unusual number for Motorhomers, which may be curtailing some of your interest.

I like your marketing efforts; selling in the main forum as well as classifieds…✔️

Reactions: 68c
OP
OP
John-Laika
Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Seems a good deal to me! I think three bikes is an unusual number for Motorhomers, which may be curtailing some of your interest.

I take your point but the reason we bought the rack for three bikes when we only have two was Halfords guy said because our bikes are electric we needed the three bike rack for the extra weight it can carry and it's not much diffrent in size. But very well made.

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
I take your point but the reason we bought the rack for three bikes when we only have two was Halfords guy said because our bikes are electric we needed the three bike rack for the extra weight it can carry and it's not much diffrent in size. But very well made.

I think what they meant to say to you in Halfords (but got carried away with selling) was that they didn’t have any two e-bike racks in stock, but as a compromise, the three bike racks will. 🤪

Ive a two bike Thule Ebike rack which carries two heavy e-bikes perfectly. ✔️

I still think this is a very good deal! 👍🏻

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Great rack, and an excellent price..

Last year I paid £350 for the Thule Velo Compact 924 - two bike model - rated at 50kg
carries two e-bikes without the batteries, so well within the load rating .

I highly recommend it ,,

IMG_2286.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back