Big Ben is about to strike for the last time for four years (1 Viewer)

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
Doesnt bother me, can't hear them from Devon anyway! More to the point after listening to Westminster MPs whinging on the radio l have to ask wouldnt their concerns and worries be better served elsewhere in this nation for the needy and not in the money pit called London:sneaky:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
A sad day indeed, I hope we are all around to hear it return in four years time. This must be a thought in the Queen and Jukes mind today both being well into their nineties.
I wonder how different this country will be in four years, I can predict many changes afoot. Any thoughts or predictions...?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Doesnt bother me, can't hear them from Devon anyway! More to the point after listening to Westminster MPs whinging on the radio l have to ask wouldnt their concerns and worries be better served elsewhere in this nation for the needy and not in the money pit called London:sneaky:
Not so much a money pit sylvester more of a Cash Cow for the rest of the country.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
That's going to mess up News At Ten:)

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
Not so much a money pit sylvester more of a Cash Cow for the rest of the country.
Hmmmmm...London cash cows only reward London...l doubt if any of the cream runs or tickles this far west...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hmmmmm...London cash cows only reward London...l doubt if any of the cream runs or tickles this far west...
I was in Devon and Cornwall a few weeks ago Sylvester, it was all looking fairly prosperous to me. New roads a real building boom both private and commercial buoyant property market huge tourist potential. You have never had it so good.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back