Beware the truck pumps in LeClerc or really glad we carry more than one card (1 Viewer)

Apr 19, 2022
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
In Spain pulled into truck bay for an attendant to come running out to I thought say couldn’t use them as nozzles too big. That too was automated. Maybe he was telling me the amount of deposit was too big. Avoided them after that.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2020
Glasgow, UK
Funster No
MH
Globecar Roadscout
Exp
Since 2017
On our recent trip, payment was declined at a couple of different fuel stations. In each case, the receipt said that the requested payment of 1100 euros was declined. The first time it happened, we assumed that the amount was a mistake and that the request should have been for 110 euros. When it happened again, we realised that we were using the pump for lorries; we assume that those pumps request a much larger payment than the car pumps.

Feb 5, 2022
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Possl 2 win
Exp
40 years
We had issues on the Peage with truck pumps not accepting our cards, so resorted to the car pumps which worked fine. Only problem there was on three sites, there was nowhere to park the 8meter and no way to get to the truck parking from the car parking, so we could not stop there for a cuppa or a bite to eat.
Ended up doing separate fuel and nibble stops.
Nibble stops my new favourite word 👍😁😎

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back