beware of our leader Jim !!!! (1 Viewer)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Not long now until April 1st. !!!
Remember the cunning stunt that our leader (Jim) pulled on us last year ??
I for one was completly fooled by his joke as were many others judging by
the response !!! So, be warned !! Don't be fooled again this year !!!! See you
at the Carmarthen show for the BIG haircut !!!.....Stephen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi, for us newbies will you tell us what he did, please .... or should I say PLEASE:Eeek:

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Very simple - out of the blue on the morning of the 1st April he told us that he had sold MHFun to the other side and that from now on we would all have to pay £10 per year to belong! :Eeek:

Very simple and very effective - he had most of us coughing up our hearing aids and spitting out false teeth in a jiffy! - BUT then it backfired just a little - because many of us said we would willingly pay £10 per year to keep this smashing forum just exactly as it is! :thumb:

Do your best this year, Jim - we think we are prepared for whatever you can throw at us. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
"Do your best this year, Jim - we think we are prepared for whatever you can throw at us." Moaningdick.

Well, that's one-up to you already, Jim Lad. The bigger they are... I'll bet, Sir will will point out that the EU legislation giving us an opt-out from their ban on 1 April will not be renewed, for Health and Safety reasons.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back