Benimar Mileo 282 (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2022
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Hi, I am new to the forum. I could use some advice. I bought a new Benimar Mileo 282 from Marquis in July 2020,so it is still under warranty. I have two main issues which are not being resolved. In the autumn of 2020 the habitation door flyscreen broke and I am still waiting for a replacement in 2022! Last December 2021 the long grey water pipe broke, meaning, unless I crawl under the vehicle I cannot control the waste water! It is nearly March and I am still waiting for the dealer to get the part. Can anyone help?:(

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
If the items broke due to a failure of the items due to a manufacturing defect, then they should be fixed under warranty however the parts can take a while to arrive, however if they broke due to another reason have Marquis confirmed the items are being replaced under warranty? And the parts are on order.

phillipsheila

Free Member
Jun 23, 2020
Swansea, Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail 660se
Exp
since 2000. 18 motorhomes and counting
I wouldnt have much hope of marquis fixing them as im still waiting for a blind on a camper from 2 year and 6 monthes ago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
5 years
My experience with Marquis was that unless you made a massive fuss, nothing would ever get done. They are not proactive in any way. Pester pester pester and they'll sort it.

OP
OP
S
Feb 27, 2022
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Thank you all for your responses. I will have to keep pestering, though I am trying to keep on good terms as their branch is my nearest for service. The flyscreen is a manufacturing fault and I was told is under warranty. The long grey waste pipe breakage I am told is my fault and that I must have gone over something that caused it ?? I was told a few weeks ago that the pipe was ordered and is in the system. When I spoke to a technician last week he thought that the job had been done, until he looked at my file.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back