• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Avtex L218DRS (1 Viewer)

faraway

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 10
Exp
Getting better
Avtex L218DRS LED Full HD 1080p TV/DVD Combi, 21.5" with Freeview HD Bought it from John Lewis at the end of April and virtually unused due to an aerial issue on my motorhome (nothing to do with the TV). I want to get a smaller one now instead. If interested, I could check whether the 5-year guarantee is transferable. New price is £399, I'm asking £275 plus postage - I'm in East Kent.

Dimensions Without Stand H29.9 x W50.2 x D4.6cm
Dimensions With Stand H32.5 x W50.2 x D12cm

https://www.johnlewis.com/avtex-l21...p-tv-dvd-combi-21-5-with-freeview-hd/p3075850

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Guarantee transfer ... (y)

What does the guarantee cover?
Our guarantees provide full cover against mechanical breakdown through normal use. This means that if your item develops a fault during the guarantee period, we'll arrange for it to be repaired free of charge, including all parts and labour. Your guarantee is transferable with ownership, so if you give or sell the item to someone during the guarantee period, it's still covered.
https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/information-about-our-terms-and-conditions

OP
OP
faraway

faraway

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 10
Exp
Getting better