Auto Trail To Launch A Class. (1 Viewer)

Jonno1103

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
F Line F70
Exp
Since 2012
So far there are only sneak peak images but the Grande Frontier is returning for 2021.

In the same way as the new F60 series Tribute range has leaned more toward a Euro layout found in the Benimar Tessoro and Roller Team T Line ranges, it's thought that the GF-70 will do the same possibly taking it's cue from the Pegaso & Amphitryon.

Auto Trail based in Grimsby already build the van conversion ranges for Benimar, Roller Team & Chausson. This model launch suggests that an even closer collaboration with fellow members of the Trigano Group in pending.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
So far there are only sneak peak images but the Grande Frontier is returning for 2021.
... it's thought that the GF-70 will do the same possibly taking it's cue from the Pegaso & Amphitryon.
Any pics or links please?

Thanks for posting. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Didn't they have problem with the Grand Frontier bodywork alignment not sitting correctly?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Didn't they have problem with the Grand Frontier bodywork alignment not sitting correctly?
I think there were several problems but I have looked at a couple after they had been sorted and the owners absolutely loved them, I thought they were a very nice van the interiors were lovely.šŸ˜Š

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
No idea Iā€™m sure someone on the forum will know what problems they had.šŸ¤ž

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
I wonder if it's going to be produced in Grimsby or my guess it will come off the rollerteam mobiletta production line

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
I wonder if it's going to be produced in Grimsby or my guess it will come off the rollerteam mobiletta production line
Autotrail are part of the Trigano group who have some brands other than those mentioned so far such as EuraMobil who like Autotrail only build motorhomes. Euramobil have gone totally to a non wood construction, sadly after my own was produced which has some wood used. So it could be produced anywhere Trigano have factories.

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Swift. Tried with BelAir. not the greatest success?. :rofl: But the General Humber Area could use the Production business. I understand from some local quarters, there have been a fair few lay-offs, not just "Chinese Virus" related either, in recent times.

Compactliner

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compact 138
Exp
11 yrs
the Chausson, Roller Team, Benimar PVCs are effectively rebadged, retrimmed V-Lines...
its equally likely that the new 'Autotrail A class' will be a rebadged Roller Team, Chausson etc...

Aug 17, 2012
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
tenting,caravans,autotrail cheyenne,bolero, apache. and now Mercedes Autosleeper winchcombe
You wouldnā€™t be saying that if you were 7ft tallšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
having bought an apache a few days ago, i feel like i have walked into the land of the giants... you NEED to be 7' tall to reach the fridge control and the front window, we have to use a broom to get that open .. talk about a flying brick.. wind resistance must be massive.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 yearsā€¦.
having bought an apache a few days ago, i feel like i have walked into the land of the giants... you NEED to be 7' tall to reach the fridge control and the front window, we have to use a broom to get that open .. talk about a flying brick.. wind resistance must be massive.
Obviously catering for the taller ownersšŸ˜

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
The clue is in the name!:rolleyes:
The feathered headdress needs a fair amount of space!:giggle:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Hope they don't fit those horrid Tectower cookers found in many continental A class..
At least they don't waste valuable storage space like those stupid great big cookers they use in Brit vans.
We nearly ordered a cooker in our current van but decided the TecTower was a better option and my wife is only 4'10".

Aug 17, 2012
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
tenting,caravans,autotrail cheyenne,bolero, apache. and now Mercedes Autosleeper winchcombe
and before our eyes it starts eh, one mans meat is.. yada yada yada, i cant remember when the wife last used the oven, but she wont give houseroom to those useless 3 burners found on most eu vans. cant someone invent a 3 gas/1 hotplate setup and throw way the oven ? the oven must weigh a ton..

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
At least they don't waste valuable storage space like those stupid great big cookers they use in Brit vans.
We nearly ordered a cooker in our current van but decided the TecTower was a better option and my wife is only 4'10".

I ordered a Thetford Spinflo oven and grill for our new van as it was the most powerful one I could find.
It so much better than any of the previous Dometic ones we've had.
I would seriously consider one of these in the future.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back