ATM (Bank Cash Machines) in Poland (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
We are considering a coach holiday to Poland in August, not a lot of time available so think will let someone else do the driving. Just wondered are cash machines readily available or should I take some euros. Will be using debit not credit cards, we usually just get cash as we need it in France/Spain but wondered if we would have difficulty in a Poland.

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Poland doesn't use the euro, they have the zloty. I think some big supermarkets will accept euros though. It's about 5 zloty to the pound but when I was a kid and we went there every year to see my dad's family we got about 200 to the pound. Holidays were unbelievably cheap then!

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We are considering a coach holiday to Poland in August, not a lot of time available so think will let someone else do the driving. Just wondered are cash machines readily available or should I take some euros. Will be using debit not credit cards, we usually just get cash as we need it in France/Spain but wondered if we would have difficulty in a Poland.

Euros won't be much use as Poland uses Zloty. If you're going to any fair sized town you'll find a bank with a cash point.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We're currently in Poland and haven't come across any issues using our Halifax clarity card. We have used it at ATM and to pay for goods.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
We used the Revolut card without any problems at both shops and ATMs , took zloytys too!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back