Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
That's handy. (y)

I see from the screenshots in the link, that there is the option to choose 10 Enzeltage (10 single days), which is 32.00CHF when filling out the forms at the border. Ideal if transiting more than once outside the 7 x day period, as it lasts up to 12 x months, or until all days have been used up sooner.

It is so much cheaper than transiting Austria, with it's GoBox system for over 3.5t.

The app works well but only for those above 3.5t

Pete
Pete, there is an option for a -3.5t Wohnmobil, at the top of the first column. (y) I would imagine that to be the same as the cheaper Vignette.

1565069198869.png
Cheers,

Jock. :)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Just seen this in the Android Play Store..................

Via: Clear the way to digital Switzerland!

Via is the official application of the Federal Customs Administration (FCA) for the payment of the lump-sum heavy vehicle charge (PSVA). Via allows the PSVA to be paid quickly and easily, from anywhere and at any time.

Via can be used for certain vehicles that are not registered in Switzerland and have a total weight of more than 3.5 tonnes (e.g. motorhomes and coaches).

With a valid PSVA receipt, you can select any border crossing for entry into Switzerland, even outside opening hours. Thus eliminating the previous need to stop at the border crossing.

Registration is not required to use Via. The receipt is visible in the app and will also be sent to you by email. It is free to download and use.

I don't get the -3.5T Wohnmobile option on the App. :(

Cheers,

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
The last time we were in Switzerland, it was 40 chf (around £32.00) for the sub 3.5 tonne Moho. However, this was from whenever purchased to January the next year and allowed multiple times to stay or transit the country.
It's available from December (example) 2019 to January 2021 thus 14 months.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Pete, there is an option for a -3.5t Wohnmobil, at the top of the first column. (y) I would imagine that to be the same as the cheaper Vignette.

Yes and when you press that link, a note appears saying:-

Motorway tax sticker
Your vehicle is not subject to the lump sum heavy vehicle charge (PSVA) due to its permissible total weight of less than 3501kg. However, you may need a motorway tax sticker

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back