Any recommendations - Aix en Provence? (1 Viewer)

Sue

Aug 13, 2014
Suffolk. Near Bury st Edmunds
Funster No
MH
IH 600rl/rd
Exp
Like PVCs the best
Planning our trip to France. One whole month, taking in Mont Ventoux and Aix. Any recommendations for a site near Aix...very much appreciated.

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
A truly lovely area. Unless its in August, dont book anywhere. So many places to stay. Aires, Municipal, and ACSI sites, France passion too. Just stay in a nice place ad hoc.
Phil

Reactions: Sue
OP
OP
Sue

Sue

Aug 13, 2014
Suffolk. Near Bury st Edmunds
Funster No
MH
IH 600rl/rd
Exp
Like PVCs the best
A truly lovely area. Unless its in August, dont book anywhere. So many places to stay. Aires, Municipal, and ACSI sites, France passion too. Just stay in a nice place ad hoc.
Phil
Staying in September.....never been to France in a motorhome, and as a list maker and committed planner I probably need to let go and take a chance on finding nice places....from your reply, it seems like that won't be a problem?

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
You'll need a list to make sure you see everything there is to see in that area! As gillnphil said a truly lovely area,which reminds me, havn't been since 1994,after reading A year in Provence,must get planning.

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Staying in September.....never been to France in a motorhome, and as a list maker and committed planner I probably need to let go and take a chance on finding nice places....from your reply, it seems like that won't be a problem?
Not a problem in September. Frees you up to stay where and when you like. Best way to do it, try all the types of stopovers.
Phil

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back