Any recomendations for budget bike camera ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
Sick of dangerous car drivers so decided to gat a camera to fit on bike ....dont want to spend a fortune....any ideas ?

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015

AKASO Brave 7 LE Action Camera, IPX7 Waterproof Native 4K 20MP WiFi Sports Camera

I've been looking for similar for when I go to Norway next year 🤞for the Dog Sledding & Snowmobile...

This one gets good reviews, not quite as good as the equivalent GoPro but a fraction of the cost.

Plenty of comparison videos on YouTube (but remember YouTube compress, so your recording should be better)

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
I wanted a go pro to take swimming , they are pretty swish but I wasn’t sure I would use it much and they are pretty expensive so I bought a crosstour action camera, it comes with lots of accessories to fit to helmets etc.

By the look of Amazon there is now quite a lot of different priced ones , I think I paid about ÂŁ30 and it does everything I need. There are lots of YouTube videos about functionality etc

Definitely worth a look.

https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjnoZutiprxAhWQzXcKHcR7AGcYABAUGgJlZg&ae=2&sig=AOD64_3v13_2NpJFUUk4HeACpRsAazT23Q&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwj9-pOtiprxAhUDgP0HHRRjDjUQ0Qx6BAgCEAE

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back