Any ideas what is wrong? Maxview (1 Viewer)

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Can anybody cast some light on what is wrong or how to fix it, we have a manual satellite 85cm system and up till last week it was fine, we cranked it up pointed it in roughly the right direction and used one on the satellite detectors to home in on the required signal. Now all we get is the strong signal saying that the satellite has been found but the TV shows no signal everything is pugged in and tight, I have changed decoders and leads but still come up no signal the TV is working fine can anyone point me in the right direction, so to speak!

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
I had the same at the stoneleigh show last week, same sat dish as you, could not get signal on my new Avtex TV which worked perfectly at Peterborough, when home, I connected to fixed dish no signal, phoned avtex they sent me a label, picked TV up on Tuesday, returned Friday fixed for fixed dish, not tried van dish yet, I have had this dish for 7 years and had a lot of problems with getting a signal, I used to go to my brothers house in France and park in the same spot every time, some times a very strong signal then others no signal, I now have 3 lnb's due to thinking these were faulty, I have now got a fire stick for use abroad.

OP
OP
The Coops

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Think I have got it sorted! reset decoders and used the sat power indicator on the tuning bar to get a signal, instituted a software update and now all working again! Contacted a firm who advertises on here and was told they were fully booked up till November 2021! If it goes again its the wifi approach.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back