Anti slip shower mats (1 Viewer)

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Any suggestions. Had a near miss yesterday. Dont know what caused it as using the same shampoo and shower gel as last shower. Suddenly I couldn’t stay on my feet at one point i was in the air luckily my foot hit the wall and not the shower doors or could of been expensive. And before you say i was drunk it was 0900 so an hour to opening time. In holiday mode.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Er, what we use in the Moho is made of stripes of foam and purchased by the metre off a roll from the caravan emporium across the road over 10 years ago. It was bought originally because the Bessie, you stepped onto the 'shower tray' in front of the sink which folded to one side to have a shower - and the loo was to the RHS of the sink, hence if desperate and shoes still on - would wreck the floor. So the foam went down and a washable mat on top of it until you wanted a shower, when you removed the top mat and got on with it. So - we kept it when we bought the Pilote but now it lives rolled up neatly concealed up a corner to the rear of the loo and gets chucked open on the bathroom floor to step out the shower onto. Dries really quickly.

Don't they still sell in in camping emporia?

If any help, was always close to where you buy your PVC outdoor tablecloth also by the metre, in branches of Intermarche.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back