Alarm/Imobiliser certification

Discussion in 'Motorhome Security' started by foggyparrot, Oct 18, 2007.

  1. foggyparrot

    foggyparrot Deleted User

    Just a quickie!

    I wonder if any body knows of a company that can certificate an existing Cat 1/2 alarm imobiliser in the Lincolnshire/Nottinghamshire area. We need a certificate/letter just to state that it is all working OK to benefit from a large discount on the insurance.

    It seems that the fears about Transliesure in Newark going to the wall are true so our most obvious point of call is defunct.

    ALSO.. anbody have any experience of fitting solar panel(s) when there is a Heart interface involved in the equation? I would like to think that the Heart would have something to do with the regulation unless anyone can tell me otherwise.

    Thanks in anticipation.

    Mike and Jill.
  2. 656


    Jul 30, 2007
    The universe
    Give a guy called Mick Lofts a call, he's in Peterborough. Details on his website

  3. foggyparrot

    foggyparrot Deleted User

    Cheers Dave,

    I'll give him a call tomorrow!
  4. buccaneer


    Oct 14, 2007
    I cannot help with finding a dealer to do that but last year I needed proof that a Sigma SG 30 a class 1 alarm that I had fitted years ago. Unless I got this I could not get insurance on a car collectors policy.
    I found a Sigma dealer who said he would check it out and if Ok give a new cert the best bit it only cost £25.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice