BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
We all know the aires in France are excellent and extensive.
What are they like in spain?

Intend going to Almeria and Granada area in June on a property hunt and as it's gonna costa lot :)LOL:) to drive down there and want to move about just wondered what the Aires situation was?

Have the acsi book but keen to minimise site use but am not a 'freeloading tosser' !!!

Is the all the aires spain book any good?

Deleted User
Yes we have the book used last year and bought again for this year, not as many places as France but enough for the money, worth buying it also includes Portugal, so depending on your route may be useful.

Regards

Nige

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Here ya go..
Link Removed

It's in Spanish but easy enough to work around..
Stayed at a few of the free one's that have been on a par with France for facilities.
Free parking, dump and water etc.

More do seem to be springing up but also many near the coast are private and some can be almost as much as a campsite..

Deleted User
Sorry edit, didn't buy again this year, still using same one it was the French one we bought for this year!

Regards

Nige

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I have put all the ones I have found on a Google map that you can access from the link in my signature.

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Dave. Sat at camperstop Sierra Espuna. Totana in murcia and it is orobably rge best commercial aire in Spain. Open all year and 7euros per night.Superb walking and riding.
Bernie and rona

Steveth

Free Member
Mar 29, 2014
Wherever We Are Parked
Funster No
MH
Swift Esprit462 (Freddie)
Exp
Since 2014
In addition to the books/suggestions mentioned above we sometimes utilise the facilites at the Shell, BP and Repsol service stations overnight. On the main routes, as they cater for the HGVs many have showers of which some are free, others 2 euros. They are happy for you to overnight so we always have coffee and toast in the associated cafe before setting off in the morning.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Oh God, The Alhambra and the Generalife .... well worth every penny (or peseta when I went!) not to mention the lunch in the Parador next door LOL

Water flowing uphill sans pumps ......

Should be on every person's 'Bucket List' IMHO.

Breathtaking.

Lindacarole

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby Siesta Van
Exp
Now a year !
We are off to Spain in May and have been looking for sites so all of this information is invaluable, thank you all.
Going to buy the camperstop book now ! Have already booked the Alhambra visit, can't wait.
This forum is Soooooo useful, very glad I joined.
LC

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Another one worth looking at is the Dutch app Camper Contact there is a free version but less than £5 for the full version, uses that more than all the aires book

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back