Air Suspension (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
Just had air suspension fitted hope i've done right 2 young polish lads came and fitted it
thurs evening [wife throught they were fit ] worked from 7pm till just after 10 came to
our house to fit it
Fitted by Tl Tech from Leicester

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
Should be alright, as long as they seemed to know what they were doing. It's not that hard a job really.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
And another thing. WTF have these Polish workers got to do with our general elections? All I heard last week was the opinion of the Poles this and the Poles think that, bloody cheek!:eek: :LOL:

Mar 31, 2014
Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
Funster No
MH
BUCCANEER CARAVEL
Exp
SINCE 1975
Bought a kit from them and fitted it myself on my Ford Transit based coachbuilt.Works great!much more stable when overtaking lorries etc.Found it works best at about 20lbs pressure.Two best additions to my camper.remap and air suspension!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pegleg

Free Member
Aug 31, 2013
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
12 years
Just had air suspension fitted hope i've done right 2 young polish lads came and fitted it
thurs evening [wife throught they were fit ] worked from 7pm till just after 10 came to
our house to fit it
Fitted by Tl Tech from Leicester
Hi I thinking of getting the Air Suspension from TI Tech for my Mercedes could you tell me how you find the Air Suspension is on yours please and which vehicle you had it put on thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back