Advice please! If possible. :( (1 Viewer)

ChrisBR

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
20 years
My satellite was playing up, so I Decided to inspect the control panel, the connection was a bit loose at the rear, it’s a Teleco flatsat auto classic S65, I wiggled it and my dish went up and locked on.
But as I was refitting it the connection snapped altogether and now can’t get the dish down. Is there any way to lower the dish while I’m waiting to have the control panel repaired or a replacement to arrive.
hoping it can be lowered as really want to use it now restrictions to COVID-19 have been changed.
thanks for any advice :)

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Did the connection break on the cable, the controller or the face plate? Cable is an easy swop as it isn't normally an ethernet lead. Starting the engine should make the dish come down automatically regardless of the control panel setting.

Hazel R

Free Member
Jul 4, 2020
Funster No
MH
mercedes campervan
Exp
since 2015
Hi Can anybody help please. We have a snipe 2 satellite which cannot find astra 2. Trying to sort out an upgrade but unable to find the upgrade. Anyone help please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hazel R

Free Member
Jul 4, 2020
Funster No
MH
mercedes campervan
Exp
since 2015
Many thanks. Got it sorted now.

Hazel R

Free Member
Jul 4, 2020
Funster No
MH
mercedes campervan
Exp
since 2015
Had to download a zip file which had been archived. Unzip then down onto stick. Once done only took 5 seconds to download update. The only problem I had was it took ages to try and get the file to unzip.

OP
OP
ChrisBR

ChrisBR

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
20 years
ChrisBR did you get your dish down your thread seemed to be hijacked?

yes I did thanks, loosened the two bolts and folded it down temporaril.
I have replaced the control panel sent to me under warrant, thank you Travelworld!
just doesn’t seem to be able to find Astra so I will have a search and see if there is anything I might be able to do. 👍🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
yes I did thanks, loosened the two bolts and folded it down temporaril.
I have replaced the control panel sent to me under warrant, thank you Travelworld!
just doesn’t seem to be able to find Astra so I will have a search and see if there is anything I might be able to do. 👍🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Worth contacting Anthony OysterTech might be able to assist?

OP
OP
ChrisBR

ChrisBR

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
20 years
I have just sent an email to Teleco and I’m in the process of sorting out the update,
thanks for your help 👍🏽👍🏽

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back