Adria SLB 640 Supreme? (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Unable to contact my dealer at present and I need a couple of measurements, hoping that few 640 Adria 2021 owners can help.

Gas box size H x W x D
Roof space. Van comes with 120w solar panel is there room for another and possible room for a satellite dish?
Will be taking delivery May fingers crossed!
Any other things we should be looking at on this new van?

Colyboy

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
If you scroll down the page to similar threads I think you will find the answers,đź‘Ť

8FE964B8-838D-4523-87ED-78F71D30C8CF.png

Top Dog

Free Member
Aug 27, 2020
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
None at present
Exp
David has 6 years experience as a full-timer in Australia (2002-2008). RV: "Winnebago Longreach".
We are due to receive delivery of our new Adria Twin Supreme SLB in April too. With regard to the solar panels, we have ordered 2 x100w panels which will be fitted by the dealer so there certainly is room for two. We've also ordered a second leisure battery. We are keen to learn about the pros and cons of the Truma 4 heating system in the van so you may wish to look at my recent post for further information (pasted above). We hope you will have many happy times in your new van, we are very much looking forward to making good memories in ours. Kind Regards, David & Margaret

Aji

Dec 8, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Sgx
Exp
Neen
Hello,

I also have an Adria Twin on order, delivery was supposed to be 14th April, contacted the dealer today and was informed that the latest delivery date is now mid to late July.

Ally

SD j

Free Member
May 9, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin supreme
Exp
Since 2000
Received ours just last week , you may want to order some hooks :giggle: for coats etc
but then we do love hooks !
Extra 240v sockets depending on how you plan to use the van.
a toilet roll holder is a useful thing to have too .

davidp

Free Member
Mar 18, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Hi,
We have the 120W solar on the roof of new 640 SLB, I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it on here, should answer that question.
I have some measurements of the gas locker but not all. The door is 33cm wide and 61cm high. The locker is 64cm front to back inside. I haven't measured the height and width inside but can do if you want me to.
DavidP

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dipsie

Free Member
Jan 29, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A/Trail V Line 635
Exp
26 years
I saw a picture on Facebook yesterday of the rear doors of an Adria PVC the owner had removed the interior door panels and there is NO insulation what so ever in there. I suppose that as the bottom half is covered by the underbed storeage they do’nt feel insulation is required.
On our V Line I noticed that when I removed the interior insulation panels that the easy parts of the doors to get at had nice layer of foil backed foam but had missed out the double skinned panels, I managed to ram fill these areas with insulation and now when I shut the doors they “clunk” shut whereas before they “ clanged”.
If you feel chilly next year Paul when the winter comes on it could be worth having a look and stuffing your door if it’s bare.

BernieT

Dave_E

Free Member
Sep 21, 2019
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Have a 640 Twin certainly roof space for two solar panels and a maxxfan.Not sure whether you would get a dish up there as well but have you considered streaming.With regard to the insulation I've not noticed a particular problem but I understand it is a problem on a large number of pvc's both barn doors and habitation door.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back