Adria Compact Supreme DL owners (1 Viewer)

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
Hi there. We are due to take delivery of our next motorhome in August. I would love to hear from other Compact owners for their experiences and any issues I should look out for.

kind regards

Chris

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
I don't have a Compact, I own an Adria Coral.

I have found it to be generally reliable and well built.

However I didn't get on well with Adria for spares and advice as they dealt exclusively though their dealer network.

I got little help from the hearest dealer who claimed that Adria were the devil to get spares from. Their claim not mine and I notice that they are no longer dealers.

However at a time of neccesity the company, Mullacott Caravans near Ilfracombe, that maintains the habitation half of my van became Adria dealers and the world got better, they had no issues with spares. Yes they are some distance from me but I have a motorhome, so I take a holiday to a local site and book the van in.

http://s490444246.initial-website.co.uk/

Good luck with your upcoming Fun.

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
chrisinplymouth did you get your van ok? We were told the van we ordered had arrived in UK mid July, given handover date 6 August. Still waiting, van has not appeared. Supposedly broke down at Europort, had to go back to factory, latest is it is supposed to be coming over this week to go to Rotherham for fixing. Not happy bunnies.

Woodster

Free Member
Sep 21, 2010
Woodbridge Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
We our newbies
We’ve have had our Adria compact dl a year today unfortunately the dealership we purchased m/h from decided to cease trading 2 months after purchasing no notifications from them left high and dry so getting warranty repairs sorted Has been a nightmare love the motorhome but Adria customer service is C. .p all you get when you ring them is contact your dealer then you are cut off.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
We’ve have had our Adria compact dl a year today unfortunately the dealership we purchased m/h from decided to cease trading 2 months after purchasing no notifications from them left high and dry so getting warranty repairs sorted Has been a nightmare love the motorhome but Adria customer service is C. .p all you get when you ring them is contact your dealer then you are cut off.

I wrote (snail mail) direct to Adria when I had an issue. Dr. Nenad Savič answered by email and sorted the issue :)

Management​

Adria Mobil, d. o. o., is represented by Mrs. Sonja Gole, General Manager
Executive directors:
Mr. Matjaž Marovt,
Executive Director for the industrial field
Mr. Matjaž Grm,
Executive sales and marketing director
Mr. Marko Lekše,
Executive purchasing director
Mrs. Mira Šetina,
Executive IT and controlling director
Mr. Anton Kastrevc,
Executive research and development director
Mrs. Mojca Novak,
Executive human resources director
Directors:
Mr. Bojan Hrovatič,
Director of logistics
Mrs. Stanislava Kastelec,
Director of Financial sector and director of Accountancy sector
Mr. Tomaž Kastelic,
Director of Operations
Dr. Nenad Savič,
Director of Quality sector

Company's identity card​

Business name:Adria Mobil, d.o.o.
Registered office:Straška cesta 50, 8000 Novo mesto, Slovenija
Telephone(07) 39 37 100
Fax:(07) 39 37 200
E-mail (general information):info@adria-mobil.si

OP
OP
chrisinplymouth

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
chrisinplymouth did you get your van ok? We were told the van we ordered had arrived in UK mid July, given handover date 6 August. Still waiting, van has not appeared. Supposedly broke down at Europort, had to go back to factory, latest is it is supposed to be coming over this week to go to Rotherham for fixing. Not happy bunnies.
Hi Sue

yes I did….. picked it up on Friday. I am currently sat in vanbitz campsite. Waiting to have a tracker fitted.
Regards
Chris

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
chrisinplymouth lucky you, the story with ours has changed again. It would now appear that it did not go back to the factory, but was loitering waiting for a garage in Rotterdam to find time to look at it. They cannot fix it and Adria now plan to limp it to our dealer to be sorted out at PDI. But the satellite branch do not have a mechanical workshop so I hope they think to get it delivered to the main site. We have found out that the problem is the vehicle battery not holding charge, battery has been replaced and still happening so something is draining the main battery, which will need to be diagnosed and fixed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back