Adria Compact Supreme DL - garage size? (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2021
Worcestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
>8 years in T5
Hi

Would anyone be able to provide the internal measurements for the DL garage please?
Layout looks to suit our requirements but need to make sure our 2 hybrid ebikes will fit inside easily - if we have to faff about removing bits we’ll be less inclined to use them ;)
if

thanks

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
I have just seen this…. We are away in Greece without the motorhome but coming home tonight. If you still need it I am happy to go over and measure it Thursday or Friday

OP
OP
A
Sep 23, 2021
Worcestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
>8 years in T5
If you wouldn’t mind that would be great. We’re really leaning towards purchasing the DL. We’ve been in the SC but the garage is to low but we’ve been told the DL garage is bigger - which it must be for our tall ebikes, and have the bigger fridge option.

I see you’ve not had the DL long, what made you choose that model and what extras did you go for? Any hints n tips?

Thanks

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
We had a rear lounge van for 6 years and loved it…. but getting older found that making the bed up and storage we seemed to be always on our knees! We liked the 2 long singles as we are both tall and the 147ltr fridge is amazing. The garage to us seems massive and really easy to access. Simple tasks like emptying the water and waste are carried out from the garage and don’t involve crawling about under the van. The one we bought was a cancelled order and came as specked by the original customer. I will try and go over and measure the garage tomorrow. Regards Chris

Ps I am in Plymouth it you are coming this way I’m happy to let you have a look around.

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
If you go by the door size you won’t go far wrong …… it’s 80cm wide by 106cm tall.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
A
Sep 23, 2021
Worcestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
>8 years in T5
Thank you that‘s really helpful. I think our bikes will go in with the front wheels out.

much appreciated

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back