Abdroid phone AGAIN (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 14, 2018
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato compass drift
Exp
Clean the speaker at the top of the phone with a pin *very delicately and brush with the bristles of a toothbrush- you may not think there is much 'gunk' in there, but persist and it may stop the sound being muffled. This was an issue for me and could only speak through being on speakerphone. Might not be the case but worth a try? :)

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
What a crap weekend .

Peterborough zero or nearly zero phone signal, even getting a TV signal was a struggle. So Ferry Meadows Caravan and Motorhome Club site, nice site, shut signal

Secondly we had a water leak in the van,, its now back ar SAP Mick and his team working out what's the cause .

Rugby, no issues with the results, Ireland won, France and Italy won.
Wales were dire, I place the blame firmly at the door of Pivac, his choice of players in certain positions was criminal , playing players who are not natch fit, criminal.
12 andx13, he could havexplayed Scit Willians and Jon Davies
Fullback McNicol, was poor, Liam didn't look injured.
Zipping on the wing has been disappointing, we are aware he has had a bereavement, he should have been sent back to the club.
Biggar was playing to some Puvac game plan, didn't work. The scrum half Davies? did nothing.
Scrum, glad he gave Lake a start. Thexrestcof the front row showed zero grunt.

AWJ, needs to retire, he added NITHING to the game, Beard is nit ever going to be an enforcer, he may have the heights, that's it

Navudi and Falatau did ok, considering.

The ONLY Positive was Josh Adans.And that was the honorable jesters of handing the MOM to the Italian

TAKE NOTHING AWAY ROM ITALY, they deserved the win.

I now doubt Pivacs ability as a coach, Steven Jones lacks anything positive in attack.
Gethin Jenkins may have good intentions, but jeeze we were bad..
WRU needs to take action.
Evening kickoff ain't working.
£100 ticket is a joke
The regions are struggling

Time to get a clean sheet and start again, the only players that I would invite back would be Falatau, Adams,Lake .

What I did learn from the weekend was don't rely on one phone provider, myself and Lorraine are both on 3 mobile and that meant we would have struggled to access our home cctv,home alarm and home heating . Spare sim ordered.

How did Enfland do?

I see the AB are 3rd in the rankings, England 5th Wakes 9th.

I wonder if Gatland is busy?

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Have you tried a restart rather than a power down. I find that if my Motorola seems slow, restart sorts it. Powering off and on makes no difference and apps running before the power down are automatically restarted.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
both on 3 mobile and that meant we would have struggled to access our home
Shite signal all over Suffolk, Norfolk, mid&north Devon. no doubt plenty of other places. I found I had to use my Spanish phone in most of the above places due to the lack of a 3 signal.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back