A weeks motorhome parking needed in Inverness area (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
We need somewhere to leave the motorhome for a week in the Inverness area while we are off on a walking holiday. (I have asked this before for Fort William but we have had a change of plans)

So does anyone know anywhere? The more secure the better obviously. I'm aware of insurance situation before anyone says anything along those lines. Tired one campsite but they wanted £25 a night for basically a campsite pitch.

Stealaway

Free Member
Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
We need somewhere to leave the motorhome for a week in the Inverness area while we are off on a walking holiday. (I have asked this before for Fort William but we have had a change of plans)

So does anyone know anywhere? The more secure the better obviously. I'm aware of insurance situation before anyone says anything along those lines. Tired one campsite but they wanted £25 a night for basically a campsite pitch.
Have you tried these?

Motorhome Depot Inverness - Caravan Dealer
Farmhouse, Kerrowaird Farm House
Kerrowaid
A96
Dalcross, Inverness IV2 7JQ

01463 566998
Open ⋅ Closes 5 pm
motorhomedepot.com

Upvote 0
OP
OP
VXman
Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
Can you say who/where? Might be of interest to others.

I was holding back as it seemed to good to be true. Also, I didn't want to create a rush!

Upvote 0
Jan 7, 2023
Bath, UK
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Wincester
Exp
Since Jan 2023
I was holding back as it seemed to good to be true. Also, I didn't want to create a rush!

Fair enough.

We are likely to be touring up there at some point, so places like that are of great interest to us. Cheers!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back