A photo of the outside from Inside (3 Viewers)

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
On a site in Campello, christ i wish i was on an aire. What sardines. Glad we are off to Benni tomorrow.
Benni won’t be much better. We visited friends on Camperlive and Raco, both were packed like sardines. Glad we prefer stopping places rather than sites, they were certainly not for us.

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Benni won’t be much better. We visited friends on Camperlive and Raco, both were packed like sardines. Glad we prefer stopping places rather than sites, they were certainly not for us.
We just cut to 4 from 5 nights in Benni.
Reasons we are staying at Villasol is my sister lives opposite. Not seen her for a long time and she's not well.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Moved a massive 8 miles down the coast to Berwick upon tweed.

Our view
IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1098.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
We just cut to 4 from 5 nights in Benni.
Reasons we are staying at Villasol is my sister lives opposite. Not seen her for a long time and she's not well.
At least Villasol have better spaced out pitches. The huge new carpark between Villasol and the Market area had 37 vans on it when we drove past at 4pm. On returning back around 9pm it was empty. Policia Local had scattered them, which is not surprising given some U.K. registered vans had table, chairs, sun loungers and washing dryers out full of clothing. As usual draw attention and you get moved. Some people just don’t know how to play the game.
Enjoy your time in Beni we always find it fun with something for everyone.

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
At least Villasol have better spaced out pitches. The huge new carpark between Villasol and the Market area had 37 vans on it when we drove past at 4pm. On returning back around 9pm it was empty. Policia Local had scattered them, which is not surprising given some U.K. registered vans had table, chairs, sun loungers and washing dryers out full of clothing. As usual draw attention and you get moved. Some people just don’t know how to play the game.
Enjoy your time in Beni we always find it fun with something for everyone.
Long time since we wondererd around Benni.
Jean my sister who has live there for 15 years or more has promised to show us the latest hot spot............if we can keep up with her in her mobility scoot. :LOL: ;)

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
From my Van Welcome to Van, Texas

View attachment 878363
Yes the crack goes all the way across.
I nearly didn't see the crack in the windscreen because my eyes were so green with envy!
Have you got a travel journal on here or a blog site? I'd love to know more about your travels around the USA.

Jul 29, 2022
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 599 S
I nearly didn't see the crack in the windscreen because my eyes were so green with envy!
Have you got a travel journal on here or a blog site? I'd love to know more about your travels around the USA.
A nerd/prepper journal: https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/journals/categories/americas.82/
We have use Polarsteps to record locations visited and overnight stops, in case we go missing, but website gives error
for a week or so. Still visible if you use on app though JezAng/7186963-gap-year.
Become follower 26 though we only have 20 days left.

Jul 29, 2022
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 599 S
A nerd/prepper journal: https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/journals/categories/americas.82/
We have use Polarsteps to record locations visited and overnight stops, in case we go missing, but website gives error
for a week or so. Still visible if you use on app though JezAng/7186963-gap-year.
Become follower 26 though we only have 20 days left.
Polarsteps sorted, ID10T error or PICNIC (Problem In Chair Not In Computer)

I added "late" into name so original links no longer worked.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
‘Our’ beach 🙄 never seen it this busy at Easter but we have prime places, here with both daughters in their campers and therefore four grandsons 😁 beach fun at its best

I have now blocked this view with our safari room, it’s a tad breezy and a good few showers

IMG_2088.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back