A&E awning by Dometic (1 Viewer)

petesam

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Funster No
Hiya all, I have a A&E awning on the side of my RV but no instruction book. I have tried to deploy it without success. I am concerned i may damaged it if i continue to mess with it. I feel rather stupid as i am a ex mechanic but if anyone has any details on above awning please can you help. A copy of the instruction book would be great. Thanks Peter.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Peter
I have put a manual in the downloads section. If you have trouble downloading it, drop me a PM with your email address and I will send it on to you.
Cheers
Linda

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Save you searching for it, have a look here: Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

petesam

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Funster No
A&E awning

Linda, thank you , thank you , very much for your help in posting the instructions for deploying the A&E awning. I suspect the pull strap is missing off my awning as i do not remember seeing it when i was trying to use it. I will have another look if it ever stops raining . I will be in touch soon as i require a few bits & pieces. Once again thank you. Peter.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Linda, thank you , thank you , very much for your help in posting the instructions for deploying the A&E awning. I suspect the pull strap is missing off my awning as i do not remember seeing it when i was trying to use it. I will have another look if it ever stops raining . I will be in touch soon as i require a few bits & pieces. Once again thank you. Peter.

Peter, you are very welcome.......... it may well be that the strap has rolled up inside the awning and you can't see it. If you need any help, give me a holler .

Tony beat me to it.......he's really quick on the draw that one :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back