A&E awning by Dometic

Discussion in 'American RV's' started by petesam, Jan 10, 2008.

1. petesam

petesam

Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya all, I have a A&E awning on the side of my RV but no instruction book. I have tried to deploy it without success. I am concerned i may damaged it if i continue to mess with it. I feel rather stupid as i am a ex mechanic but if anyone has any details on above awning please can you help. A copy of the instruction book would be great. Thanks Peter.

2. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Peter
    I have put a manual in the downloads section. If you have trouble downloading it, drop me a PM with your email address and I will send it on to you.
    Cheers
    Linda

3. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
  4. petesam

petesam

Ratings:
    +0
    A&E awning

Linda, thank you , thank you , very much for your help in posting the instructions for deploying the A&E awning. I suspect the pull strap is missing off my awning as i do not remember seeing it when i was trying to use it. I will have another look if it ever stops raining . I will be in touch soon as i require a few bits & pieces. Once again thank you. Peter.

5. Tony Santara

Tony Santara Funster

Ratings:
    +140
    Pete
    its probably rolled up with canvas
    Linda's good at this isn't she?

6. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Peter, you are very welcome.......... it may well be that the strap has rolled up inside the awning and you can't see it. If you need any help, give me a holler .

Tony beat me to it.......he's really quick on the draw that one :ROFLMAO: